It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You went from not making any sense to now just saying dumb shyt for the sake of, all because you don't want to admit you're wrong. When the team loses, somehow it's Kerr's fault; when the team wins, somehow it's in spite of Kerr. If the Warriors lost this game, you'd be proclaiming it's what makes Spo the better coach, but since they won, you aren't applying the same black and white logic. You'll be back to blaming Steph before the season is out.

:unimpressed:
Kerr is a big reason why the team loses. He can't adjust and if he does, it takes a million years. He's slow, dumb, mediocre, and white. But that's what happens when Black people do the work and make him look good. He's just playing his role as a mediocre white man :yeshrug:

I say all this to say, he's a dumb head coach and should thank his version of Jesus (which is undoubtedly white) that he gets to "coach" Steph Curry (I put "coach" in quotes bc as I previously stated, he cant fukking do it) :sas2:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
that in-house conversation needs to be had with Klay, dude will get his shots but he needs to fall back and let Steph(when he's back) and JP create. That ball-hogging and shot jacking is messing up the flow.

Honestly it’s been past time.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nxggas had jokes for Lee over the past handful of games (and for Kerr playing him) only for him to bring out that big plate of crow.

:wow:
Lol y’all been waiting for this one. He’s been mediocre for 4 months. He had one good game and you’re acting like he’s good. Kerr’s an idiot for playing him 21mpg for most of the season. His “trust” is justified once every 19 games :wow:

Side note: Kerr said Poole was great running PNR and high Screen and Roll tonight. Slowest coach alive :laff:
We’ve seen Lee have a good game before, the problem is it doesn’t happen often enough. A heathy Moody can match and exceed his production.
Pretty much this

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Lol y’all been waiting for this one. He’s been mediocre for 4 months. He had one good game and you’re acting like he’s good. Kerr’s an idiot for playing him 21mpg for most of the season. His “trust” is justified once every 19 games :wow:

Side note: Kerr said Poole was great running PNR and high Screen and Roll tonight. Slowest coach alive :laff:

Pretty much this

Let's be honest .. if you were coaching, you would have benched Steph earlier in the season. I don't think your over-emotional opinions count for much