It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Who’s to say they still play like this if they’d won yesterday?
I think the warriors win last night if the vets don’t fukk it up tbh. Again, the young guys are putting in the work. It’s the vets that have been costing us games.

Daps
Kerr and Lee managed to make @Don Homer on the same night.

:wow:

Now you know why Kerr keeps faith in guys at the end of the bench in hopes they can deliver when they need to. Giving them that belief and purpose in the team that they're just as important as everyone else empowers them, which only leads to them realizing their full capabilities. If Kerr treated him like @Don Homer treats him, he would provide nothing.

Daps
They won in spite of Kerr’s bullshyt :umad:

thsts how I know u caught feelings. First thing u did was mention my name.
Ain't it funny how your agenda comes around and smacks you upside the head for posting nonsense. Kerr had them guys on one tonight and Spo had no answer with a full deck. If the Warriors had Steph, Dray, Klay etc and lost to the Heat without Butler, Lowry and Bam, you'd be in here blaming Kerr saying how could he possibly lose to a team without its stars, and then proclaiming that's why Spo is a better coach.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ain't it funny how your agenda comes around and smacks you upside the head for posting nonsense. Kerr had them guys on one tonight. Spo had no answer with a full deck. If the Warriors had Steph, Dray, Klay etc and lost to the Heat without Butler, Lowry and Bam, you'd be in here blaming Kerr saying how could he possibly lose to a team without its stars, and then proclaiming that's why Spo is a better coach.

Gave Poole the keys like everyone was saying. He’s so inept it took him this long to do it. :wow:

Literally the ENTIRE fan base was saying that Poole needs the ball. And Poole got it, and they won. Same coach that played Wannamaker over Poole. What a dumb ass cac

mid ass cac