It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This shyt had me so hot man, perfect setup and dude won't even look at the hoop

there was a game last season vs the Hawks (steph didnt play). Draymond had 0 points because he had 0 shot attempts after 34 minutes of play

Draymond not tryna score at all and damion Lee missing wide open shots.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a game last season vs the Hawks (steph didnt play). Draymond had 0 points because he had 0 shot attempts after 34 minutes of play

Draymond not tryna score at all and damion Lee missing wide open shots.
Draymond always wants to bark on nikkas I hope JP let him hear it after that dumb shyt.

Beli did the same shyt last game too, when you're losing games on the last possession this type of shyt matters

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It’s a horribly constructed roster. They’re only great defensively with Dray, and they’re only great offensively with Steph. Otherwise, the whole damn thing falls apart without them together. As has been the case over the last decade. This team would be light years ahead if they had a proper supporting cast.
At full power the team felt like a slightly worse version of the 2015 team

But yeah, health has been an issue.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Orlando Magic Roster:
Head Coach Jamal Mosely (rookie Head Coach)
Cole Anthony (2nd year)
Franz Wagner (rookie)
Mo Bamba (bust)
RJ Hampton (2nd Year)
Jalen Suggs (rookie)
Chuma Okeke (2nd year)
Markelle Fultz (bust)
Admiral Schofield (only played 33 games before this season, Basically a rookie)
Gary Harris (only player on the team with real playoff exp)
Mo Wagner (garbage player. will be out the league soon)
Record coming into tonight's game: 19-53

U mean to tell me a top 15 Coach of all time couldnt get his team to beat THAT roster?

Daps
Orlando Magic Roster:
Head Coach Jamal Mosely (rookie Head Coach)
Cole Anthony (2nd year)
Franz Wagner (rookie)
Mo Bamba (bust)
RJ Hampton (2nd Year)
Jalen Suggs (rookie)
Chuma Okeke (2nd year)
Markelle Fultz (bust)
Admiral Schofield (only played 33 games before this season, Basically a rookie)
Gary Harris (only player on the team with real playoff exp)
Mo Wagner (garbage player. will be out the league soon)
Record coming into tonight's game: 19-53

U mean to tell me a top 15 Coach of all time couldnt get his team to beat THAT roster?
You’re a rockhead.
:unimpressed:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Draymond be averaging half a triple single without curry and Gil still got the cape on :dead:

reminds me when I would stan BI his rookie year and tell u his impact goes beyond the box scores when he would have 5 pts

Curry and Klay would have absolutely NO RINGS/still be looking to add one to their careers without Draymond :ufdup:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Idk man, he also was apart of that loss to the Mavs after leading by 20, loss to the Lakers after leading by 14pts, and loss to the nuggets after leading by 16 :francis:

whole team been on some bullshyt

Not bad enough that a top 15 Coach OAT equipped with 3 max contracts can’t get a win vs a sub 20 win team. Kerr just doesn’t know wtf he’s doing. Again, he struggled to get wins without Steph when he had KEVIN DURANT AND KLAY THOMPSON PLAYING TOGETHER. Even Billy Donovan got 55 wins with KD and Westbrook. This nikka Kerr gets KD and Klay and struggles to win. I can see why KD shytted on Kerr’s system a few years back.

Facts

Because this roster is AWFUL

:dead: now y'all complaining about rosters/using that plot armor to fall back on.

You have a supposedly all time great coach, multiple all stars, and production from young talent, roster is far from awful, the problem is that the 'system' is built/tailor made for one player. Coach just needs to make some adjustments