It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Listen Kerr has had his issues and I was on his ass this season and last for in-game decisions that cost us close games but I’m laying the blame squarely on the front office… Too not recognize that the league has caught up to kerr’s system just but having a front court presence and no countering with effective front court players tells me they don’t give 2 shots about winning anymore.. They just happy to have Steph at this point to fill seats.. The level of incompetence from the FO is beyond infuriating, you make no moves before the trade deadline you make no moves on the buyout market after the trade deadline.. You see the weakness knowing we don’t have a quality backup center and you double down and say we have centers already in Kuminga smh, Can’t admit you got suckered into taking Weisman(lacob) choice…

I’ve seen this movie before when the owner is having the final say on who to draft, trade etc instead of being an owner and letting your GM make the roster decision it’s the beginning of the end..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Listen Kerr has had his issues and I was on his ass this season and last for in-game decisions that cost us close games but I’m laying the blame squarely on the front office… Too not recognize that the league has caught up to kerr’s system just but having a front court presence and no countering with effective front court players tells me they don’t give 2 shots about winning anymore.. They just happy to have Steph at this point to fill seats.. The level of incompetence from the FO is beyond infuriating, you make no moves before the trade deadline you make no moves on the buyout market after the trade deadline.. You see the weakness knowing we don’t have a quality backup center and you double down and say we have centers already in Kuminga smh, Can’t admit you got suckered into taking Weisman(lacob) choice…

I’ve seen this movie before when the owner is having the final say on who to draft, trade etc instead of being an owner and letting your GM make the roster decision it’s the beginning of the end..
i blame both. the Magic played only 1 vet yesterday (Gary Harris). everyone else is on a rookie contract still. and they STILL couldnt get the win. And the only guy that has stepped up on our team is Poole...THE GUY STILL ON A ROOKIE DEAL. Draymond and Klay, our 2 other centerpieces, blew the game by fouling Wagner with 0.1 seconds left in the possession and helping off the strong side corner. Not to mention Draymond fouled a 3 point shooter last game and then got ejected, and Klay also fouled a 3 point shooter. Can't trust the fukking vets to keep it together, and it's pathetic. Iguodala has only played 26 games this season. With steph out, we literally need all hands on deck. If he's healthy, he needs to play. straight up. U mean to tell me that he's played less than 33% of the season and will give us important minutes in the playoffs? And Kerr's offense fukking stinks. And he's never been able to look like a competent coach without steph curry. NEVER. and it doesn't matter what talent he still has. If he doesn't have Steph, he cant coach his way out of a paper bag. Most coaches would KILL for a roster with Prime KD, Klay, and Dray. This nikka gets that, just without Steph for a while, and can't coach a team to consistent victories. This nikka couldn't beat 2 teams that are TRYING to lose games.

And now we gotta play the Heat. If by a miracle we win that game, i'll still be annoyed bc that means we could've gone UNDEFEATED this stretch, and we ended up 1-2. But most likely we go 0-3.

Daps
yes he did. Steph got injured vs the bucks early in the 18-19 season. KD and Klay were still healthy. The warriors went sub-500 in the time steph was out
And why is this indicative of Kerr's lack of coaching, and not the players not performing?

Never mind the fact, that Warriors team were in their third year with KD, coming off four-straight Finals appearances and were going through the motions at that point, knowing what it took to pace themselves for the playoffs. It's hilarious how you try to use THAT against Kerr, especially trying to point out some dumb shyt about what KD said about the system, when that system not only beat him in 2016, not only gave him more easy scoring opportunities than he ever had, but saved his ass when he tried to go rogue in the playoffs.

The funny thing is, when Steph was out, they weren't even running the system properly. KD was out there ISO'ng it up and the ball movement suffered; they lost a number of games down the stretch because KD didn't deliver. If anything it proved how valuable the system was. But again, I wouldn't expect you to know or acknowledge this because the wheel of blame you've spun has fallen on Kerr and you're just doing whatever you can to shape your perception around he's at fault.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
And why is this indicative of Kerr's lack of coaching, and not the players not performing?

Never mind the fact, that Warriors team were in their third year with KD, coming off four-straight Finals appearances and were going through the motions at that point, knowing what it took to pace themselves for the playoffs. It's hilarious how you try to use THAT against Kerr, especially trying to point out some dumb shyt about what KD said about the system, when that system not only beat him in 2016, not only gave him more easy scoring opportunities than he ever had, but saved his ass when he tried to go rogue in the playoffs.

The funny thing is, when Steph was out, they weren't even running the system properly. KD was out there ISO'ng it up and the ball movement suffered; they lost a number of games down the stretch because KD didn't deliver. If anything it proved how valuable the system was. But again, I wouldn't expect you to know or acknowledge this because the wheel of blame you've spun has fallen on Kerr and you're just doing whatever you can to shape your perception around he's at fault.

:manny:
I read this