It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Just got back our 2nd best player just to lose our best player :francis:. I hate to say this but without Steph shyt finna be ugly. Back when Steph was out in 2018 the offense led by Kevin Durant and Klay even they were struggling. Now no KD and a 1000000 shot tendency Klay, Jordan Poole and Wiggins is our only hope :mjcry:

Daps
Looney shouldn't play at all then. They scored four points in the first 5:15 of the game before he came out for Porter. I know you have an obsession for defending everything Kerr does but starting Looney and Green makes zero sense. This team needs more offensive threats. Bench Looney and start Porter or Kuminga. Green is gonna have to hold it down at center.
Bamba is 7ft+; WCJ is 6-10.

And yet you’re suggesting they move a 6-6 guy to play center (who’s only just come back after issues with his back) and a 6-7 guy at PF (who’s also been on minute/game restrictions because of a chronic injury) and you think that shyt will be sweet? You don’t think there could be rebounding problems and matchup problems? You don’t think the team would run into a dead-end going that route?

Again, Looney barely played a part in this game. To suggest that Looney shouldn’t play at all when he’s the only legitimate big man in the rotation is what’s really stupid. Next thing there’ll be complaints Kerr isn’t playing him when the team is getting dominated on the glass. Or do you seem to think playing two undersized physically-limited players in the front court won’t come with its own set of issues?

The issue is the roster, not whatever bullshyt ‘moving the seats around on the Titanic’ tactics you think would be better.

Last edited:
Daps
Not bad enough that a top 15 Coach OAT equipped with 3 max contracts can’t get a win vs a sub 20 win team. Kerr just doesn’t know wtf he’s doing. Again, he struggled to get wins without Steph when he had KEVIN DURANT AND KLAY THOMPSON PLAYING TOGETHER. Even Billy Donovan got 55 wins with KD and Westbrook. This nikka Kerr gets KD and Klay and struggles to win. I can see why KD shytted on Kerr’s system a few years back.
It’s pretty evident you don’t shyt about hoops. Blaming the wrong people all season and praising the wrong people [Wiggins] should tell you that.

:hubie:

Daps
He had two points and three rebounds saying that plus that stupid gamble that led to Bamba's go ahead three. What a bozo.
He did say we, so why do you assume he isn’t including himself? Now, that’s not to say he doesn’t need to play better (because he does) but pointing out his lack of box score stats (when his game goes beyond surface measures) while also not taking into account he still isn’t 100% yet, is a bit disingenuous, don’t you think?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did say we, so why do you assume he isn’t including himself? Now, that’s not to say he doesn’t need to play better (because he does) but pointing out his lack of box score stats (when his game goes beyond surface measures) while also not taking into account he still isn’t 100% yet, is a bit disingenuous, don’t you think?

my nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin be typing like an english proffesor when Draymond woat's it up
top 5 poster doa :dead::dead:

Daps
I can’t believe we’re actually a point of blaming Kerr for playing the only big man in the rotation. What the fukk do nxggas think is going to happen come playoff time when this team doesn’t even have ONE big man? We gonna blame Kerr when teams are killing the Warriors on the glass despite calls for him to keep the only big man on the bench?

Why is it so hard to hold the appropriate parties accountable for why this team is in this state? Why is it so hard to see Wiggins ain’t shyt, Wisenan ain’t shyt, and the supporting cast ain’t shyt? Why has it taken so long to acknowledge something that has been staring at us all along?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Draymond or Kerr slander is @Gil Scott-Heroin bat signal to come :cape: just like @Rhakim and LeBron negativity. :mjlol:

Draymond be averaging half a triple single without curry and Gil still got the cape on :dead:

reminds me when I would stan BI his rookie year and tell u his impact goes beyond the box scores when he would have 5 pts

Daps
Draymond or Kerr slander is @Gil Scott-Heroin bat signal to come :cape: just like @Rhakim and LeBron negativity. :mjlol:
I call out disproportionate finger pointing, no matter who it involves. Draymond said we when you made out he wasn’t including himself. The whole team got punked - he’s right. He’s part of the team is he not? He too got punked. You only twisted what he said so you could bring out the pitchforks, as you always do when it concerns Dray.

:manny:

Daps
They're not AWFUL

But they aren't really that good. They're great defensively, especially when GP2 and Iggy are there, but offensively these cats NEED Curry.
It’s a horribly constructed roster. They’re only great defensively with Dray, and they’re only great offensively with Steph. Otherwise, the whole damn thing falls apart without them together. As has been the case over the last decade. This team would be light years ahead if they had a proper supporting cast.