It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Starting Draymond and Looney together is just stupid. Combine that with how Wiggins has been playing and they're basically starting games 2.5 on 5 offensively.
Looney has barely played a part in this game, and it’s not like you can have him coming off the bench. Having him play with the starters is about the only way he can be effective, especially when they need size.

The roster is what’s stupid.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt, what a disgrace.

Kerr got THREE max contracts and he literally can’t create and can’t get a win. fukking joke of a coach. Cant create a system without Steph.

pathetic ass team

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lack of a big man, injuries and incompetent FO… Y’all know I’m the first cat to say relax but with 10 games left and hobbling into the playoffs ain’t good at all.. Only hope is the hang onto this 3 seed but that shyt is a huge if at this point..

also fukk Marcus smart

Daps

Kerr got THREE max contracts and he literally can’t create and can’t get a win. fukking joke of a coach. Cant create a system without Steph.

pathetic ass team
You clown ass nxgga blaming Kerr because Wiggins is a bum. Look at the muh’fukken roster. You expect Kerr to magically turn him into a player worth a damn or some shyt. You want Kerr to go out there and make all the open shots he’s missing?

:unimpressed:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pathetic ass team
That stretch to start the 4th quarter with that bullshyt lineup set the ball in motion, dude got enough data by now to know you can't play the sabotage bros Beli/Lee together but he's gonna still roll them out there anyway.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You clown ass nxgga blaming Kerr because Wiggins is a bum. Look at the muh’fukken roster. You expect Kerr to magically turn him into a player worth a damn or some shyt. You want Kerr to go out there and make all the open shots he’s missing?

I read this

Daps
That stretch to start the 4th quarter with that bullshyt lineup set the ball in motion, dude got enough data by now to know you can't play the sabotage bros Beli/Lee together but he's gonna still roll them out there anyway.
Wiggins was shooting like garbage and the Warriors were already in a hole, long before Bjeli and Lee even touched the floor. I swear y’all always gotta focus on irrelevant shyt that happens in the game.