It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
So this nikka Wiseman really not finna play a lick of basketball this season. Was trash last season. And missed all the season before that at Memphis.
(And quiet as kept I seen Wiseman in our state tournament his senior year at Memphis East and I wasn't sold on that nikka back then. Didn't even find out he was the number 1 recruit til after the tourney. Fool was just jacking up and clanking jump-shots, running around clumsily and mindlessly , just to get their shyt pushed in by Bearden despite all the hype being around them to win it.)
B-U-S-T

And to compound the issue, these fools finna try to make a run at the title with Looney as the only big man on the roster. Who is already undersized as is, and would be coming off the bench for literally every other team in the playoffs. Yet he's the only one on this roster. So many light years.... :martin:

Y'all's management can eat a dikk. THERE WILL BE NO TROPHY HOISTING WITH THIS "YOUNG CORE". That I can rest assure you.

Just throwing prime Steph-Klay-Dray seasons away :snoop:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this nikka Wiseman really not finna play a lick of basketball this season. Was trash last season. And missed all the season before that at Memphis.
(And quiet as kept I seen Wiseman in our state tournament his senior year at Memphis East and I wasn't sold on that nikka back then. Didn't even find out he was the number 1 recruit til after the tourney. Fool was just jacking up and clanking jump-shots, running around clumsily and mindlessly , just to get their shyt pushed in by Bearden despite all the hype being around them to win it.)
B-U-S-T

And to compound the issue, these fools finna try to make a run at the title with Looney as the only big man on the roster. Who is already undersized as is, and would be coming off the bench for literally every other team in the playoffs. Yet he's the only one on this roster. So many light years.... :martin:

Y'all's management can eat a dikk. THERE WILL BE NO TROPHY HOISTING WITH THIS "YOUNG CORE". That I can rest assure you.

Just throwing prime Steph-Klay-Dray seasons away :snoop:
Haven’t seen this level of incompetence since Smush & Mihm :scust:

Daps
In other words, since drafting Ball or Haliburton doesn't fix the big man problem, who woulda been the big man that woulda ideally been comfortable trading them for?
You keep on saying this as if it makes sense. If they drafted Ball or Halliburton, they then would’ve gone out and got a big from somewhere at some point, and not put all their eggs into the basket of Wiseman like they’ve done. The front office has literally said they’re content with their current big man situation; now, if Wiseman wasn’t in the picture, they would’ve actually signed/traded for one that would be in his place.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You keep on saying this as if it makes sense. If they drafted Ball or Halliburton, they then would’ve gone out and got a big from somewhere at some point, and not put all their eggs into the basket of Wiseman like they’ve done. The front office has literally said they’re content with their current big man situation; now, if Wiseman wasn’t in the picture, they would’ve actually signed/traded for one that would be in his place.
Using what? Any team with a big who could walk and chew gum at the same time would ask for the guy just drafted. As I've said from the beginning, that mythical big man wasn't available. If drafting Ball or Haliburton or whoever wouldn't have kept them from addressing their big man situation, drafting Wiseman shouldn't have either, ESPECIALLY after knowing he was hurt all off-season and this season. The problem has been the same as its been for a while. Y'all sign a bigish player to a vet minimum, y'all get a couple of good games early and think everything is fixed. Now Draymond is hurt and y'all realize that the teams who pose a legit threat to you have bigs you can't really counter.

Golden State might be screwed either way.

Daps
Using what? Any team with a big who could walk and chew gum at the same time would ask for the guy just drafted. As I've said from the beginning, that mythical big man wasn't available. If drafting Ball or Haliburton or whoever wouldn't have kept them from addressing their big man situation, drafting Wiseman shouldn't have either, ESPECIALLY after knowing he was hurt all off-season and this season. The problem has been the same as its been for a while. Y'all sign a bigish player to a vet minimum, y'all get a couple of good games early and think everything is fixed. Now Draymond is hurt and y'all realize that the teams who pose a legit threat to you have bigs you can't really counter.

Golden State might be screwed either way.
They don’t need a “mythical big man”, they just need someone who can come in provide rim protection and do all the little things that Looney does, who himself is lucky to still even be in the league. And if they wanted someone better than that they could’ve easily flipped whoever they drafted and/or one of their future picks. They don’t have that flexibility because Wiseman has no value, and the front office is determined to double down on him and their current big man rotation that they’re willing to put this team in a casket in the process.

Wiseman was never going to be that guy you thought he was. No matter how you try to justify it by saying it was their only option to take him will change that. Anything would’ve been better than drafting him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Real talk tho fukk Marcus Smart for real… Karma a mofo.. I don’t wish injury in anyone but he will be an exception.. You purposefully injuring one of the most popular players in the league and face of the league and the act like you ain’t a dirty player when you literally tried to kick Klay in the face on that very same play? fukk the Celtics and the coach..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Real talk tho fukk Marcus Smart for real… Karma a mofo.. I don’t wish injury in anyone but he will be an exception.. You purposefully injuring one of the most popular players in the league and face of the league and the act like you ain’t a dirty player when you literally tried to kick Klay in the face on that very same play? fukk the Celtics and the coach..
I wouldn’t be mad to see them collapse in the playoffs :ehh: