It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Coulda had LaMelo

Or as rumored maybe even Avdija
shyt, or haliburton. Picking haliburton at 2 might’ve been weird for the moment but no one would care by now. 1. Because he’s actually good. 2. The spurs picked Josh Primo in the lottery and no1 cares at all.

fukking Payton Pritchard is contributing to winning more than wiseman. :francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coulda had LaMelo

Or as rumored maybe even Avdija
I don’t know why y’all keeping bringing LaMelo up. He wouldn’t move the needle at all for this team . I’ve seen posters complain about Klay ball hogging. Poole being too indecisive yet think LaMelo would help :russ:

Avdija def would have them in a better spot this season

GS is in a similar position as N.O. Steady dragging hope a player will play. Just shut him down & try next season. Damn shame they F.O made this mess

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don’t know why y’all keeping bringing LaMelo up. He wouldn’t move the needle at all for this team . I’ve seen posters complain about Klay ball hogging. Poole being too indecisive yet think LaMelo would help :russ:

Avdija def would have them in a better spot this season

GS is in a similar position as N.O. Steady dragging hope a player will play. Just shut him down & try next season. Damn shame they F.O made this mess
Avdija would be a very good Draymond successor.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
shyt, or haliburton. Picking haliburton at 2 might’ve been weird for the moment but no one would care by now. 1. Because he’s actually good. 2. The spurs picked Josh Primo in the lottery and no1 cares at all.

fukking Payton Pritchard is contributing to winning more than wiseman. :francis:
Big difference (and San Antonio got clowned for that shyt too)

Question: who is the big man equivalent to the guards y'all wanted?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Big difference (and San Antonio got clowned for that shyt too)

Question: who is the big man equivalent to the guards y'all wanted?
San Antonio got questioned but no one cares at this point. My point is it’ll look weird but then no one will care down the road. Idk what you mean by your question

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
San Antonio got questioned but no one cares at this point. My point is it’ll look weird but then no one will care down the road. Idk what you mean by your question
In other words, since drafting Ball or Haliburton doesn't fix the big man problem, who woulda been the big man that woulda ideally been comfortable trading them for?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
In other words, since drafting Ball or Haliburton doesn't fix the big man problem, who woulda been the big man that woulda ideally been comfortable trading them for?
I gotcha.

shyt man, any big man. We wouldn’t necessarily have to trade our picks. Warriors always made due with whatever bigs they had available. Their offense is guard/wing- oriented. Our bigs don’t need to do much but screen effectively. Even a big like Boogie, who was just standing there after the Bucks dropped him, would’ve worked. Instead the dumbass FO was content having our SF rookie play center as well as JTA ( a 6’6 wing). But they say on their asses during the trade deadline and did nothing in the buyout, so…