It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
1. Kerr played Chiozza HALF OF THE ENTIRE 4th QUARTER. He's such a fukking moron. Seriously. Kerr even kept him in after putting in Klay and Poole.
2. Wiggins ofc couldnt hit 2 free throws.
3. Refs suck cock. fukk Marat Kogut's mother for giving birth to him. fukk Marat and the p*ssy he came through. Ugly ass nikka
4.What is the point of chris chiozza? I feel like you can even ask Jesus Christ that question and he'd be fukking stumped

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Weatherspoon injured or just inactive? If it's the latter I don't understand with all the wings Spurs have, would have been better than Chiozza getting picked on but Kerr probably wouldn't have played him anyway considering he had Chiozza and Poole in at the same damn time for no reason.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Was Weatherspoon injured or just inactive? If it's the latter I don't understand with all the wings Spurs have, would have been better than Chiozza getting picked on but Kerr probably wouldn't have played him anyway considering he had Chiozza and Poole in at the same damn time for no reason.
he had Klay, Poole, and Chiozza in the game at the same time. What a complete dumbass coach.