It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poole can be real indecisive sometimes when his running point.. Him at the 2 he’s awesome… Tyreke Evans is a big PG so he would get exposed like chiozzo was
There’s too many times where Poole just dribbles and does nothing. There’s also times he’ll dribble by a defender only to take a step back 3 which basically allows the defender to get back to contest the shot.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poole needs to be on the ball and let him cook, that's the best way for him to learn and grow

Daps
Poole needs to be on the ball and let him cook, that's the best way for him to learn and grow

You stay quoting tweets/posts trying to point out how Kerr is holding this team back, which only end up contradicting your agenda.

I gather the entire point of Kerr and the coaching staff (in bold, because it's not just Kerr who controls every single thing about this squad) of having Poole in the 6th man role is to maximize the time he has on the ball. That's where he can have freedom and more time to run the operation. If Kerr were to play him in the starting lineup it would conflict with Steph needing to have the ball in his hands, and it would conflict with Wiggins' and Klay's touches. Literally one of the main reasons why Steph doesn't play on-ball as much as other stars do is for players like Poole to develop. If Poole was playing alongside Harden or Bron, he wouldn't be getting this same freedom to showcase his abilities. He wouldn't be getting the opportunities he does now on any other [supposed] contender.

It's why all this criticism directed at Kerr is ridiculous, and rarely ever makes any snese. Nxggas want Steph to play more with the ball in his hands, they want Wiggins to get more touches (this was a main talking point earlier in the season), they want Poole to get more touches, they want the rookies to get more gametime and touches. Not all of these things can exist. How the fukk is Steph supposed to play with the ball to the degree that y'all want him to, while also Poole being on the ball to learn and grow, while also Wiggins getting touches to be productive and remaining engaged, while also Klay getting back to his usual self, while also the rookies getting touches to develop.

There's only one ball. Is this team supposed to be a contender or are they supposed to be developing players? Both isn't an option.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stay quoting tweets/posts trying to point out how Kerr is holding this team back, which only end up contradicting your agenda.

I gather the entire point of Kerr and the coaching staff (in bold, because it's not just Kerr who controls every single thing about this squad) of having Poole in the 6th man role is to maximize the time he has on the ball. That's where he can have freedom and more time to run the operation. If Kerr were to play him in the starting lineup it would conflict with Steph needing to have the ball in his hands, and it would conflict with Wiggins' and Klay's touches. Literally one of the main reasons why Steph doesn't play on-ball as much as other stars do is for players like Poole to develop. If Poole was playing alongside Harden or Bron, he wouldn't be getting this same freedom to showcase his abilities. He wouldn't be getting the opportunities he does now on any other [supposed] contender.

It's why all this criticism directed at Kerr is ridiculous, and rarely ever makes any snese. Nxggas want Steph to play more with the ball in his hands, they want Wiggins to get more touches (this was a main talking point earlier in the season), they want Poole to get more touches, they want the rookies to get more gametime and touches. Not all of these things can exist. How the fukk is Steph supposed to play with the ball to the degree that y'all want him to, while also Poole being on the ball to learn and grow, while also Wiggins getting touches to be productive and remaining engaged, while also Klay getting back to his usual self, while also the rookies getting touches to develop.

There's only one ball. Is this team supposed to be a contender or are they supposed to be developing players? Both isn't an option.
I'm quoting a tweet because it comes from Slater's article and includes internal insight from the organization. This is my last response to you, there will be no more engagement going forward.

Daps
I'm quoting a tweet because it comes from Slater's article and includes internal insight from the organization. This is my last response to you, there will no more engagement going forward.
Almost all of your posts in this thread are about Kerr not doing something he should be doing - I see through your shyt. I don't give a fukk if your p*ssy ass doesn't engage with me going forward. I'm telling you straight.

Daps
Since @aceboon is too p*ssy to, does anyone else have an answer as to how Kerr is supposed to give Poole “more freedom to run the operation”, while also having Steph more on the ball, while also getting touches for Wiggins to keep him from fading out of games, while also getting touches for Klay to prepare him for the playoffs, while also developing both the rookies.

Daps
40-year-old Uncle Jeff just drove right to the hole with Wiggins on him. How is this nxgga supposed to be a two-way player when he ain’t even one way. He’s a muh’fukken dead-end.