It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Basketball is a game of runs. You’re not always going to hold the biggest margin over a team without them making a run themselves.
im aware. if we didnt have that gigantic lead, it would look something like the Lakers games and Denver.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Dude the game was never in question stop it…
i didnt say it was. im saying a large lead was blown. if it was something like a 15 point lead, we'd be in huge trouble. They cut a 29pt lead to 11. all in a single quarter

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Read the rest of my post lol
im aware it's a game of runs. I'm saying if that lead wasnt a 29pt lead, and say, 1 16pt lead, it's bad news for us. Candice Parker literally said that the game shouldve been over.

If we can just chalk it up to "oh, it's a game of runs", none of us would be mad at blowing that 21pt lead to dallas. and we ALL were mad at it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
im aware it's a game of runs. I'm saying if that lead wasnt a 29pt lead, and say, 1 16pt lead, it's bad news for us. Candice Parker literally said that the game shouldve been over.

If we can just chalk it up to "oh, it's a game of runs", none of us would be mad at blowing that 21pt lead to dallas. and we ALL were mad at it
Well they have 16 games to tighten it up..

Daps
im aware. if we didnt have that gigantic lead, it would look something like the Lakers games and Denver.
Every team except the Suns has given up leads in equal measure. I mean, sure, losing insurmountable leads illustrates the underlying issues with this team, but what is the alternative option? You were against trading Wiggins (or even entertaining the thought of a blockbuster trade), and unfortunately, this is the best the team is going to be for the rest of the season.

Improving this squad to where giving up leads will be kept to a minimum isn’t an option now. They are who they are.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Every team except the Suns has given up leads in equal measure. I mean, sure, losing insurmountable leads illustrates the underlying issues with this team, but what is the alternative option? You were against trading Wiggins (or even entertaining the thought of a blockbuster trade), and unfortunately, this is the best the team is going to be for the rest of the season. Improving this team to where giving up leads will be kept to a minimum isn’t an option now.
Well they have 16 games to tighten it up..
BMG just said it. we gotta tighten that shyt up

also there was no blockbuster trade. Again, you wanted brad beal. others wanted dame lillard. Others wanted ben simmons (and as u saw, morey wanted only one player for Ben and he got him). so really, there were only TWO blockbuster trades. And getting trash ass Beal or Dame (who is sidelined for the season) would be terrible decisions.

I WAS on board for trades for role players. I still think we shouldve tried to see what we can get for the "others" that are just filler, and not apart of the future

Daps
BMG just said it. we gotta tighten that shyt up

also there was no blockbuster trade. Again, you wanted brad beal. others wanted dame lillard. Others wanted ben simmons (and as u saw, morey wanted only one player for Ben and he got him). so really, there were only TWO blockbuster trades. And getting trash ass Beal or Dame (who is sidelined for the season) would be terrible decisions.

I WAS on board for trades for role players. I still think we shouldve tried to see what we can get for the "others" that are just filler, and not apart of the future
Why the fukk did you keep bringing up Beal, as if I didn’t bring up multiple players that would be of better fit and provide more impact than Wiggins, all the while you were falling over yourself to pat him on the back at every turn?

Trades for role players meant equal talent/salary had to be exchanged. You ain’t getting shyt in return for the likes of JTA and Lee. Wiggins and a combination of the young talent would need to be shipped out.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk did you keep bringing up Beal, as if I didn’t bring up multiple players that would be of better fit and provide more impact than Wiggins, all the while you were falling over yourself to pat him on the back at every turn?

Trades for role players meant equal talent/salary had to be exchanged. You ain’t getting shyt in return for the likes of JTA and Lee. Wiggins and a combination of the young talent would need to be shipped out.
Who did you want again? Pretty sure you wanted Beal, my man :sas1: