It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Who did you want again? Pretty sure you wanted Beal, my man :sas1:
I did want Beal. He was one of many players I threw out there as an option, because there are plenty of players better than Wiggins. But why do you only bring up his name as if you think it’s low-hanging fruit?

Beal on this squad would be a game-changer. He’s everything that folks hoped Wiggins would be: one of the best scorers in the league, who’s elite at all three levels, can play equally on ball and off, one of the better guard playmakers and can hold his own on the defensive end.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I did want Beal. He was one of many players I threw out there as an option, because there are plenty of players better than Wiggins. But why do you only bring up his name as if you think it’s low-hanging fruit?

Beal on this squad would be a game-changer. He’s everything that folks hoped Wiggins would be: one of the best scorers in the league, who’s elite at all three levels, can play equally on ball and off, one of the better guard playmakers and can hold his own on the defensive end.
:laff: at bold. and beal wanted to stay, and the wizards wanted him to stay. face itmy man, nothing was available

and u have yet to say any other names u wanted :sas2:

Daps
You sound like somebody that doesn’t watch Wizards games. He’s coming off back-to-back 30+ ppg seasons on elite efficiency, doing it as the #1 option surrounded by subpar talent. Just imagine what he could do on this squad alongside Steph with all the easy scoring opportunities that Wiggins gets.
and u have yet to say any other names u wanted :sas2:
Siakam
Ben
Turner

I mean, literally nearly every high-level starter big man in the league would be better than Wiggins. I been told you this. And before you come with some nonsense that no team would take Wiggins’ contract, that’s why they would’ve needed to make it more attractive by attaching picks and/or young talent in a package. But again, for most of this season you were Wiggins’ biggest fan and were adamant he was the right piece for this squad.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You sound like somebody that doesn’t watch Wizards games. He’s coming off back-to-back 30+ ppg seasons on elite efficiency, doing it as the #1 option surrounded by subpar talent. Just imagine what he could do on this squad alongside Steph with all the easy scoring opportunities that Wiggins gets.

Siakam
Ben
Turner

I mean, literally nearly every high-level starter big man in the league would be better than Wiggins. I been told you this. And before you come with some nonsense that no team would take Wiggins’ contract, that’s why they would’ve needed to make it more attractive by attaching picks and/or young talent in a package. But again, for most of this season you were Wiggins’ biggest fan and were adamant he was the right piece for this squad.

:manny:
Turner was the only one really available for us, and he was still a long shot. Mitchell Robinson was more likely. There’s no way Toronto gives up Siakam to take Wiggins. They just drafted Scottie Barnes lmao. And beal wouldn’t get nearly the same amount of shots if he was a Warrior. Not only that, he only played half this season. And on top of that, HE DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE, and the Wizards wanted to keep him.

Wiggins was playing like an all star. Ofc I was happy with his play. What, u want me to be mad he was carrying all through December and most of January? :laff:

let it go. Just because we have a user called @TradePascalSiakam doesnt mean we could trick Masai Ujiri into trading him. And again, Ben was never on the table. Morey passed on better offers than we could make.