It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Looking at the schedule for this month it’s possible we might only win 4 games out of 17 :picard:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm still pissed about this
I was all in on trading that Wiseman pick for him. :mjcry:

literally no1 knows. not even the FO. because they didnt even ask

I'm a Wiseman believer but I would have sent him packing for Robinson in a heartbeat. He's a UFA after the season so Wiseman alone probably would have gotten it done. shyt, throw in a first if you have to. His presence alone would have solved a lot of headaches they're dealing with right now.

They just need a guy to protect the rim and catch lobs. Robinson would have fit like a glove. It's wild how little heat Golden State's front office has gotten for sitting on their hands.

My Lakers are a disaster and nothing was saving them this season but we've been hearing for weeks one way or another about them not doing anything at the deadline and they were never a contender.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Wiseman believer but I would have sent him packing for Robinson in a heartbeat. He's a UFA after the season so Wiseman alone probably would have gotten it done. shyt, throw in a first if you have to. His presence alone would have solved a lot of headaches they're dealing with right now.

They just need a guy to protect the rim and catch lobs. Robinson would have fit like a glove. It's wild how little heat Golden State's front office has gotten for sitting on their hands.

My Lakers are a disaster and nothing was saving them this season but we've been hearing for weeks one way or another about them not doing anything at the deadline and they were never a contender.
#arrogance or #stupidity

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
and we're gonna give it right back since we are pretty much gave up before tomorrow's game started.

Tomorrow the Nuggets will be playing the segababa after playing the pelicans in Overtime, and i bet we still cant pull thru
Well I’ve seen our crew when games when the main players didn’t play so I wouldn’t be so quick to think Dubs will lose against Denver

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Well I’ve seen our crew when games when the main players didn’t play so I wouldn’t be so quick to think Dubs will lose against Denver
if Jokic plays, we're done

if Jokic rests, we have a shot (a small one, but a shot nonetheless)