It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
how stupid is Kerr that this ever even became an issue?
i dont. One rotation is objectively better than the other. and we have more than a good sample size to prove it. Kerr's just a fukking idiot. complete dumbass for keeping it going this long
It's not "objectively" better.

Y'all muh'fukkas have been complaining for years about Steph sitting too long in the 4th (and the 2nd). Hell, y'all were complaining at the start of the season when Steph was sitting too long after playing the 1st/3rd quarters. One of the main reasons why his minutes rotation was switched up was for that very fact, so they didn't have long sustained periods without him on the floor (which has been without a doubt the biggest complaint of the handling of Steph throughout the years). How soon y'all forget when this was first implemented Steph went on a run:

50 points v. Hawks (season-high)
40 points v. T'Wolves
37 points v. Nets (MVP chants in their own building)
40 points v. Cavs
Multiple 30-point games, including the game against Clippers where he captured their souls in the 4th.

He was ballin' with that new rotation over an extensive period of time; him getting into a slump was more to do with him than the rotation. Never mind the fact that I highly doubt this was just ONE person's plan, but rather the coaching staff, as a collective. Atkinson is widely renown for being experimental on offense, and I'd imagine he either came up with this initiative or had a say in the go-ahead for it. Not that there's any blame to go around, but it's ridiculous to blame Kerr for it. Not every single decision of the team is his own. As is the case for every team in the league. That's what assistants are for. That's what coaching staffs are for. That's what the regular season is for, to experiment and figure out what works best. This is the environment to do it in. No stone should be left unturned. You don't want to head into the playoffs realizing you should've done something different to prepare yourselves.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's not "objectively" better.

Y'all muh'fukkas have been complaining for years about Steph sitting too long in the 4th (and the 2nd). Hell, y'all were complaining at the start of the season when Steph was sitting too long after playing the 1st/3rd quarters. One of the main reasons why his minutes rotation was switched up was for that very fact, so they didn't have long sustained periods without him on the floor (which has been without a doubt the biggest complaint of the handling of Steph throughout the years). How soon y'all forget when this was first implemented Steph went on a run:

50 points v. Hawks (season-high)
40 points v. T'Wolves
37 points v. Nets (MVP chants in their own building)
40 points v. Cavs
Multiple 30-point games, including the game against Clippers where he captured their souls in the 4th.

He was ballin' with that new rotation over an extensive period of time; him getting into a slump was more to do with him than the rotation. Never mind the fact that I highly doubt this was just ONE person's plan, but rather the coaching staff, as a collective. Atkinson is widely renown for being experimental on offense, and I'd imagine he either came up with this initiative or had a say in the go-ahead for it. Not that there's any blame to go around, but it's ridiculous to blame Kerr for it. Not every single decision is his own. As is the case for every team in the league. That's what assistants are for. That's what the regular season is for, to experiment and figure out what works best. This is the environment to do it in.
stop hating, my man :wow:

the rotation was ass. clearly worse than the norm. literally zero people approved. shyt was garbage and nikkas hated it since early november. Like I said, abject failure :wow:

Daps

the rotation was ass. clearly worse than the norm. literally zero people approved. shyt was garbage and nikkas hated it since early november. Like I said, abject failure :wow:
All due respect, but at any point do you ever know what you're actually arguing, or do you just like to complain about anything and everything?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Side note: wow, look at the Suns compete against the Bucks. No CP0, no Book, no Cam Johnson. By this time we were down 30 to this same team

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

The rotation was never “ass”. It was Stephs slump. We had the number 1 record in the league for almost two months with that same rotation. Steph has been playing much better as of late with the same rotation

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The rotation was never “ass”. It was Stephs slump. We had the number 1 record in the league for almost two months with that same rotation. Steph has been playing much better as of late with the same rotation

the rotation was ass. the point of it was to reduce his minutes played. it failed. It also fukked his rhythm up.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Side note: wow, look at the Suns compete against the Bucks. No CP0, no Book, no Cam Johnson. By this time we were down 30 to this same team
Their players step up. They don't cop pleas for the guys they pay to come through for them. Just because someone is asked to be the 4th best player on a team doesn't mean one can't take it upon themselves to be the best player on the court every once in a while.

Daps
damn, i was finna ask you the same thing. :wow:

all i said was the rotation was a failure. It was :yeshrug:
I keep my complaints consistent and I criticize the necessary parties. I have not changed my tune all season, and everything I said has turned out to be true. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what you complain about. You had a vendetta against Steph for 1-2 months while absolving Wiggins of any blame. Now, you're back to shytting on Wiggins just like you did at the start of the season. You were one of the most vocal posters about how long Steph sat in the 4th and the lineups without him playing too long, and when a plan was implemented to address that, you complained about that too. It seems as if you just complain for the sake of it. I have no doubts you'll complain about Steph sitting too long in the not too distant future.
the rotation was ass. the point of it was to reduce his minutes played. it failed. It also fukked his rhythm up.
It wasn't really about reducing his minutes. It was making sure there wasn't long periods without him on the floor and letting Wiggins cook on his own without Steph on the floor to keep him engaged (he tends to just stand around hoping the game comes to him if he isn't forced into a primary role). It didn't fukk his rhythm up. I literally just referenced all the games when he went on a run earlier in the season when the new rotation was first used. Steph fukked his own rhythm more than anyone else did.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I keep my complaints consistent and I criticize the necessary parties. I have not changed my tune all season, and everything I said has turned out to be true. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what you complain about. You had a vendetta against Steph for 1-2 months while absolving Wiggins of any blame. Now, you're back to shytting on Wiggins just like you did at the start of the season. You were one of the most vocal posters about how long Steph sat in the 4th and the lineups without him playing too long, and when a plan was implemented to address that, you complained about that too. It seems as if you just complain for the sake of it. I have no doubts you'll complain about Steph sitting too long in the not too distant future.

It wasn't really about reducing his minutes. It was making sure there wasn't long periods without him on the floor and letting Wiggins cook on his own without Steph on the floor to keep him engaged. It didn't fukk his rhythm up. I literally just referenced all the games when he went on a run earlier in the season when the new rotation was first used. Steph fukked his own rhythm more than anyone else did.
i criticize when i see something to criticize and compliment when players are doing well. I never absolved anyone of anything. U just been mad i said good things about wiggins. I wanted Kerr to have a feel for the game instead of leaving players on the bench and watching the game turn. Doc Rivers gets killed for the same exact thing. The new rotation was fukking up his rhytm and still not lowering his minutes. So he shouldve put steph in.

Their players step up. They don't cop pleas for the guys they pay to come through for them. Just because someone is asked to be the 4th best player on a team doesn't mean one can't take it upon themselves to be the best player on the court every once in a while.
yep. these dudes will have a big lead, and then blow it, and then go postgame talking about "we need draymond".And thats the best case scenario as of late. Either they blow a lead and then cry for Dray, or roll over...and then cry for Dray. What kinda shyt is that? When ur only dog is out, nikkas dont know what to do :francis:

Daps
Or maybe the Suns roster is actually filled with talent, whereas this roster is full of fringe NBA players and rookies. Ayton alone is significantly better than everyone outside the core three. Then you have Crowder, Bridges, Payne, Shamet, McGee, Craig etc. Once again, the Warriors only beat the Suns two out of three times this season because of Steph/Dray, as has been the case throughout the last 7-8 years. They've won because of those two, and not whatever talent they had surrounding them, because it was minimal.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe the Suns roster is actually filled with talent, whereas this roster is full of fringe NBA players and rookies. Ayton alone is significantly better than everyone outside the core three. Then you have Crowder, Bridges, Payne, Shamet, McGee, Craig etc. Once again, the Warriors only beat the Suns two out of three times this season because of Steph/Dray, as has been the case throughout the last 7-8 years. They've won because of those two, and not whatever talent they had surrounding him, because there barely was any.
Suns FO constantly tryna improve and not resting on their laurels, even with a POS cheap-ass, racist owner?? Couldnt be the warriors FO :sas2: