It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

@Everyone that complained about Steph’s rotation

:blessed:

i will say though, i understand the conundrum Kerr was in. If he leaves Steph out half the 4Q (his normal rotation), everyone complains hes sitting his best player too many minutes in the 4th. If he continued Steph playing most of the 4th, his legs are shot by the end of the game.

With that said, 2021 Steph bout to be byke :blessed:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i will say though, i understand the conundrum Kerr was in. If he leaves Steph out half the 4Q (his normal rotation), everyone complains hes sitting his best player too many minutes in the 4th. If he continued Steph playing most of the 4th, his legs are shot by the end of the game.

8 minutes from steph in the 4th is too much to ask?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

i dont. One rotation is objectively better than the other. and we have more than a good sample size to prove it. Kerr's just a fukking idiot. complete dumbass for keeping it going this long

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
8 minutes from steph in the 4th is too much to ask?
I mean hes a jump shooter and hes already playing the most minutes per game since he was 25.

Look at his 4Q numbers last year when he sat out half the 4th. They were insane

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i dont. One rotation is objectively better than the other. and we have more than a good sample size to prove it. Kerr's just a fukking idiot. complete dumbass for keeping it going this long
Yall complained last yeae when steph was “out too long” in the 4th and we were giving up leads.

poole is our only other ballhandler on this team and has been inconsistent. A lineup of Poole, Klay (with the way hes been playing), JK (a rookie), OPJ (has been average lately), and and Bjelica? :unimpressed:

If that lineup gives up the lead, you would be complaiing for him to put Steph back in the game :mjtf:

It wouldnt be a problem to let Steph rest if Wiggins did what hes supposed to do

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yall complained last yeae when steph was “out too long” in the 4th and we were giving up leads.

poole is our only other ballhandler on this team and has been inconsistent. A lineup of Poole, Klay (with the way hes been playing), JK (a rookie), OPJ (has been average lately), and and Bjelica? :unimpressed:

If that lineup gives up the lead, you would be complaiing for him to put Steph back in the game :mjtf:
it doesnt matter if i complain. Regardless, the original rotation is objectively better. Noise doesnt matter.

not to mention, the new rotation is an abject failure bc the plan was to lower his minutes. So it didnt work in what it set out to do. We call that an abject failure