It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
More reason as to why this front office is :trash:

Relying on Klay to be our 2nd/3rd option coming off a two year hiatus :snoop:
A lot of the fanbase said the same thing when I was arguing with them early on that they should make a move :manny: @Gil Scott-Heroin

Playoff teams are gonna trap Curry and live with Wiggins/Klay/Poole being the guys. We will see how truly impactful Dray is, he should at least help the defense and offense a little

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
5turnovers in 1 quarter
bad shots
Looney cant make an open dunk, wiggins blowing point-blank shots
zero defense played - multiple backdoor cuts blown

these guys are PA-DUSSY

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
How many mins is he up to right now? He’s been rushing his shots parting due to the minutes restriction
he gets more minutes. he can play 30

his shots are literally hurting the team. idc how many minutes he gets. He needs to see the bigger picture and realize that he's hurting the team. Either he's gonna continue to be selfish and throw up bad shots for the sake of getting his, or he can cut the shyt and play w/in the flow of the offense and help the team get wins, which we are STRUGGLING to get

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Also we are food in the paint from on out all because these incompetent fukks in the FO couldn’t grab a decent center in a trade or off waivers.. Until we get a big body to give us a few solid minutes these last 22 games we will be lucky to be .500

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
he gets more minutes. he can play 30

his shots are literally hurting the team. idc how many minutes he gets. He needs to see the bigger picture and realize that he's hurting the team. Either he's gonna continue to be selfish and throw up bad shots for the sake of getting his, or he can cut the shyt and play w/in the flow of the offense and help the team get wins, which we are STRUGGLING to get
True.. I need he needs to get back to constantly moving without the ball