It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Tbf he just got that injury 2 days ago. When Gary moved to the starting lineup, his production went up. Kerr just wasn’t playing him more minutes after saying he's gotta find him more mins.

When you've had an entire career of back/hernia issues, I'd imagine it fukks with your entire kinetic chain, leaving you more susceptible to getting all sorts of injuries. He probably has good days where he feels like he can play more minutes, and other days where any little niggle troubles him. It's why it's silly to expect him to just play more minutes for the sake of during the regular season, when we truly don't know how his body is responding to the workload.

Simply put: blaming Kerr for not giving him more gametime when there are multiple factors at play is disingenuous.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
When you've had an entire career of back/hernia issues, I'd imagine it fukks with your entire kinetic chain, leaving you more susceptible to getting all sorts of injuries. He probably has good days where he feels like he can play more minutes, and days where any little niggle troubles him. It's why it's silly to expect him to just play more minutes for the sake of during the regular season, when we truly don't know how his body is responding to the workload.

Simply put: blaming Kerr for not playing him more minutes when there's multiple factors at play is disingenuous.
IDK, kerr says a lot of shyt one day and then changes it the next day. I'm not giving him the benefit considering the shyt he's pulled this season :francis: