It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Steph's shot falling off has hurt them more than their defense (which is obviously a major issue). He just hasn't been able to string those eruptions together this season very often. There's a psychological boost when your best player gets rolling and they haven't had that this season.

Even with that being said, he's always made the game easier on his teammates than anybody in the league. His presence on the floor allows everybody else to play 4-on-3 all the time. It's time for some other guys to step up and help carry the load.

And with Draymond out, they don't have any viable big bodies to throw out there. Looney's solid for a backup big but he shouldn't be getting more than 15 minutes a night and they've been relying on him for about 25 a game since Dray's been out.
Yea at this point, it seems like last year, team was winning because Steph was going nuclear in april and may

37 ppg on 50/43/90 :damn:

But that right there shows the flaws in this roster. Steph has to play at a godly level for this team to compete :to:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why would they want to get rid of :dwillhuh:
He’s no longer playing like an all star. I praise players when they play well, and stop when they don’t. Crazy concept, I know :coffee:

ur team is really bad btw. Still haven’t even hit 30 wins :picard:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He’s no longer playing like an all star.
He was never an all-star. This is what Wiggins has been his entire career. shyt, he been like that this season when you and others were hyping him up as an all-star. I was on his hype train early in his career and thought Wiggins had next, but I saw the bytch in him and had to abort. He is the same player he was at 18, and the Warriors are worse for it.

You don’t have much time left with Steph, Draymond has a serious back injury, and Klay is just coming back. This isn’t a title team, IMO and it was even more glaring when Draymond went down. Get rid of Wiggins and others to maximize the limited window you brehs have left.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For players that can help them win, which neither Wiggins nor Wiseman are doing. Send the latter to BK so you can watch him cheerlead behind the bench next season.
Maybe they'll give you DayRon Sharpe in return, but Marks would have Wiseman developing.

Like I've said for a while now, the "guys that can help them win" cupboard is pretty bare.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He’s no longer playing like an all star. I praise players when they play well, and stop when they don’t. Crazy concept, I know :coffee:

ur team is really bad btw. Still haven’t even hit 30 wins :picard:
Yo that answer that bum ass faggit he’s a fukkin stalker, he follow me around this entire shyt like I’m his long lost pops he’s trying to establish a relationship with