It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steph was facilitating I don’t see nothing wrong with that… Wigs straight up shot Dallas right back into the game.. knowing his shot ain’t falling he still jacking them shyts up instead of attacking the rim..
I mean, at some point, ur not facilitating if the team is missing everything. Just take the ball and tell them to clear out. Not cool to only score with less than a minute left.

again, team as a whole just gives up. Kerr can’t get them going. In some ways, this team is more frustrating than last season’s

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean, at some point, ur not facilitating if the team is missing everything. Just take the ball and tell them to clear out. Not cool to only score with less than a minute left.

again, team as a whole just gives up. Kerr can’t get them going. In some ways, this team is more frustrating than last season’s
He was taking what the defense gave him… had he forced it you would be flaming him right now lol… others had to step up and they didn’t

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Didn’t catch all the game..switched to Euphoria but what was up with JP tonight?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Steph has got to stop freezing out All star starter Andrew Wiggins :hhh:

Its like Steph doesnt realize he has an elite starter. :why:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
#freesteph.

Y’all nxggas don’t deserve him. Y’all can have your Wiseman, Poole, Moody and Kuminga to lead the next generation of 1st round exits.

:hubie:
Wiggins still adjusting from his busy all star weekend breh.
full

Steph not making him better like he should
full

Wiggins was looking like prime Scottie before Klay and Steph started freezing him out this year
full