It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Every person who set foot on the court is to blame

these nikkas just stop playing ball.

Wiggins is full of shyt
Steph only scored in the closing minute of this quarter
Lee and Poole gave us nothing
kuminga Was ass. Plain and simple
Steph was facilitating I don’t see nothing wrong with that… Wigs straight up shot Dallas right back into the game.. knowing his shot ain’t falling he still jacking them shyts up instead of attacking the rim..

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:usure: this shyt on the whole team fukk all that

i simply wont be surprised if the grizzlies eliminate these dudes. we are incapable of getting the sorts of easy buckets that will be required in the postseason
Nah breh

27 points
9/28 shooting

Poole was a -12
Wiggins was 2-5 from the line

GP and Loon were the only ones to provide Steph with any kind of help out there

Daps
I can’t defend him the last 6-7 games man @Gil Scott-Heroin

I won’t even lie..
giphy.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s idiotic that no one tried driving to the basket. Dallas has no rim protection just like us.
team aint built like that . if dray aint on the floor getting dudes easy buckets in the flow of the offense theyre lost.
Nah breh

27 points
9/28 shooting

Poole was a -12
Wiggins was 2-5 from the line

GP and Loon were the only ones to provide Steph with any kind of help out there
its one thing to lose a tight game, but when you give up a 28-1 run, thats on everybody from the players to the coaching staff. at that point its up to somebody...ANYBODY to wake the team up and stop the bleeding.

i will put this on everyone except GPII

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph was facilitating I don’t see nothing wrong with that… Wigs straight up shot Dallas right back into the game.. knowing his shot ain’t falling he still jacking them shyts up instead of attacking the rim..
The criticism for Steph is that he gotta read how the game is going and start being more aggressive offensively when he sees everyone is bricking open looks.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
team aint built like that . if dray aint on the floor getting dudes easy buckets in the flow of the offense theyre lost.

its one thing to lose a tight game, but when you give up a 28-1 run, thats on everybody from the players to the coaching staff. at that point its up to somebody...ANYBODY to wake the team up and stop the bleeding.

i will put this on everyone except GPIII
The lead got down to 8. Kerr takes out Steph (part of his normal rotation). That left Wiggins as the primary scorer in the game. This MF couldnt score for shyt. Brick after brick. On top of that he was missing free throws.

Yea 28-1 run is abysmal and pathetic, but one or two baskets couldve/wouldve stopped Dallas’ momentum

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The criticism for Steph is that he gotta read how the game is going and start being more aggressive offensively when he sees everyone is bricking open looks.
exactly. its games like this that make it hard to say he a top ten player of all time.

lol at that missed layup near the end smh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The lead got down to 8. Kerr takes out Steph (part of his normal rotation). That left Wiggins as the primary scorer in the game. This MF couldnt score for shyt. Brick after brick. On top of that he was missing free throws.

Yea 28-1 run is abysmal and pathetic, but one or two baskets couldve/wouldve stopped Dallas’ momentum
that just reads to me like Steph is partly to blame for the comeback in the first place :manny:

iunno breh. steph has been horrendous all of 2022 outside of a few games. I cant absolve him. Cant even call him the best PG at this point.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So you wanted him to force it? He was literally taking what the defense gave him… It was up to the others to Step up.. GP and Loon was the only ones helping