It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Looney deserves a break. But looney doesn't guard the perimeter. What does looney being tired have to do with literally every perimeter player we have being garbage at defending it?

It's very obvious that Looney is tired and it affects his ability to battle bigger players and his ability to get tough rebounds. If he gets in foul trouble or defenders have to help down on him, it will eventually affect their perimeter defense.

It's often said that defense is about desire. If you're running on fumes by the all star break, you won't have the same desire to play defense. That's what I see anyway.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's very obvious that Looney is tired and it affects his ability to battle bigger players and his ability to get tough rebounds. If he gets in foul trouble or defenders have to help down on him, it will eventually affect their perimeter defense.

It's often said that defense is about desire. If you're running on fumes by the all star break, you won't have the same desire to play defense. That's what I see anyway.
I mean the perimeter defenders were bad from jump. They scored 60 at the first half.

also u gotta remember. The clippers just played the warriors and were on the back end of a b2b and played the Suns really close. Not to mention the clippers are undermanned and to a lesser degree so are the Suns. Also remember that both the Suns and Clippers made deep playoff runs and had the least time off. So idk how we are gassed and we didn’t even make the playoffs. Steph said in the last postgame interview that the upcoming ASB shouldn’t be a reason to give zero effort. And missing draymond can’t be why they need THIS much hand-holding on defense. Suns were in the finals and look incredible after the first four games of this season. Idk how nikkas like D Lee and Poole are gassed when they haven’t played a since postseason game in their careers.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I pray Wiseman has the same work ethic as Kuminga. There is no way he can see the new rookie balling and not be motivated to match his impact

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Seems like GP2 will have nagging injuries all the time in his 30s. Gonna have to put him on the Iggy rest schedule eventually.