It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm this close to being officially OUT on James Wiseman
I wanted to trade the pick for a ready made Big before we drafted him. Not only that, he's turned out to be injury prone and can't get on the court. Really needed him to spell Draymond and Looney down low this year and he can't even do that.
Not to mention Steph needs a legit rim runner to take some of the pressure off all these traps. I'm just sick of reading about dude on the injury report. :snoop:
Trade? FO couldn’t taken Lamelo like they started too and chickened out when Klay went down again… fukkin dikk heads they are

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bad, huh? :mjcry:

Lacob and co have blood on their hands if Dray's body starts breaking down now.

L5 is the level where herniated disks compress the nerve in my experience (I’ve had multiple back surgeries due to a basketball injury). My vert went from 36 to 27 inches in the aftermath. Explosiveness was gone. The second time I had nerve problems on the left leg (my jumping leg) and my calf was suddenly weak. I’m sure advances have been made over the years, but it’s def not an injury you want to hear a player has. Larry Johnson, Charles Barkley, Don Mattingly - all world talents who were shells of themselves after herniated disk injuries that required surgery. Best case scenario is rest and anti-inflammatories ease the pain and the compression abates by natural healing. But he’s going to have to play major minutes for them if they’re going to have any chance to make a playoff run, and that will only exacerbate the problem. He really might be fukked going forward.