It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I honestly didn’t watch the game tonight so I have no clue on how anyone looked.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Stop pretending like you ain’t been dikkriding him lately — even encroaching on @Flight’s time with him. You fall over yourself whenever he merely does his job, but ain’t got shyt to say when he doesn’t. If Steph put up this performance tonight you would’ve already had 10 posts pointing that out by now.

:unimpressed:
I have been defending Wiggins. He came up short as fukk tonight. Now answer. Who u want in exchange for Wiggins. Map it out

Daps
I have been defending Wiggins. He came up short as fukk tonight. Now answer. Who u want in exchange for Wiggins. Map it out
I want Ben; I want Siakam. Either or. I been said this a million times. Bigs who can create offense and defend multiple positions/zones. Kuminga just proved once again how redundant Wiggins is on this team. There’s literally no point to having both when there’s a hole in the front court.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I want Ben; I want Siakam. Either or. I been said this a million times. Bigs who can create offense and defend multiple positions/zones. Kuminga just proved once again how redundant Wiggins is on this team. There’s literally no point to having both when there’s a hole in the front court.
Why the fukk would morey take wiseman and Wiggins for Ben?

why the fukk would masai take Wiggins and wiseman for Siakam?!

Daps
Why the fukk would morey take wiseman and Wiggins for Ben?

why the fukk would masai take Wiggins and wiseman for Siakam?!
The window for a trade has long passed. This team is already all in on both Wiggins and Wiseman. They’ve made that abundantly clear. That still doesn’t take away from the fact that you can harp on about how poor Steph is shooting/playing, but it ultimately doesn’t matter, when in the grand scheme of things this roster isn’t enough to win it all. And it starts and ends with those two aforementioned players who’re holding the squad back.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The window for a trade has long passed. This team is already all in on both Wiggins and Wiseman. They’ve made that abundantly clear. That still doesn’t take away from the fact that you can harp on about how poor Steph is shooting/playing, but it ultimately doesn’t matter, when in the grand scheme of things this roster isn’t enough to win it all. And it starts and ends with those two aforementioned players who’re holding the squad back.
It was never gonna happen, man. No way masai or morey pull the trigger on that. It’s a dumb idea. The window was never there, bc it was a dumb. It was dumb to even think it was feasible. Dumb

Daps
It was never gonna happen, man. No way masai or morey pull the trigger on that. It’s a dumb idea. The window was never there, bc it was a dumb. It was dumb to even think it was feasible. Dumb
It’s not dumb to theorize about the type of players this team needs, regardless of whether or not a trade was gonna happen. I mean I know a trade ain’t gonna happen, but it still doesn’t stop me from talking about what this team needs to do in order to take the next step. The fact you’ve constantly been praising Wiggins tells me you think he shouldn’t even be available for trade.

Even someone like Myles Turner + depth would be adequate.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s not dumb to theorize about the type of players this team needs, regardless of whether or not a trade was gonna happen. I mean I know a trade ain’t gonna happen, but it still doesn’t stop me from talking about what this team needs to do in order to take the next step. The fact you’ve constantly been praising Wiggins tells me you think he shouldn’t even be available for trade.

Even someone like Myles Turner + depth would be adequate.
“Even someone” he says

I’m not even 100% out on Wiggins trades. But if u think Wiggins can net us Siakam or Simmons, ur just incorrect