It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna wait till the regular season to really form an opinion on Kuminga, but based on these preseason games he's really not as raw as scouts were saying. Honestly, so far he looks way more polished than Wiseman which makes me think that Wiseman should have gone to the g league once he was ruled ineligible for the college, but obviously that would have affected his draft stock probably.

With Moody that dude is ready to contribute on the team right now. He can knock down a spot up 3 and while he hasn't really shown many highlight plays he doesn't look out of control or lost which is a really good trait to have for a rookie.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
One thing I do I give props when props due, you was correct I was wrong
Youre giving props to the wrong person:hubie:

6GR47As.jpg

EM5UN8V.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah, I honestly didn't get the raw complaints Kuminga learned how to be a pro in the g-league from vets like Jarret Jack and Brian Shaw. He already has a mental edge over some of the young guys out there playing just like his old teammate Jalen Green.

Moody has been really good I'm really impressed at his ability to impact the game at different ebbs and flows.

Daps
G-League definitely prepared Kuminga more for the NBA than college ever would have, but his mentality is his own. Regardless, if he played in the G-League or went to college, you'd be seeing the same player he is now, because that's who he is. You can't teach that shyt. You either have that hunger and fight to win or you don't.