It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin @Don Homer

Package JW, Kuminga, Moody for Turner or Sabonis and Durate

JW kuminga and moody get to start on a rebuilding franchise and Dubs get to run the table for the next 2-3 years
JK is off the table in my opinion.. that dude is gonna be a monster.
same. i wanna keep JK

this is why the pacers taking Duarte was dumb as hell. It's early december and they decided to rebuild. They shouldve just taken Moody at 13 if that's the case. Who drafts a 24 year old rooke and then decides to rebuild 2 months later :gucci:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin @Don Homer

Package JW, Kuminga, Moody for Turner or Sabonis and Durate

JW kuminga and moody get to start on a rebuilding franchise and Dubs get to run the table for the next 2-3 years

JK is off the table in my opinion.. that dude is gonna be a monster.

I could get behind something along those lines, but all 3 of them is too much IMO...

Rather give a future pick...

:jbhmm:

:patrice:

But I think you guys are wrong about Wise...

We'll see.

I'm going with the FO.

:shaq:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
same. i wanna keep JK

this is why the pacers taking Duarte was dumb as hell. It's early december and they decided to rebuild. They shouldve just taken Moody at 13 if that's the case. Who drafts a 24 year old rooke and then decides to rebuild 2 months later :gucci:
So even swap moody for Duarte? :ehh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I could get behind something along those lines, but all 3 of them is too much IMO...

Rather give a future pick...

:jbhmm:

:patrice:

But I think you guys are wrong about Wise...

We'll see.

I'm going with the FO.

:shaq:
FO was right about Payton. It’s all about positioning with wise. He’s gotta have awareness on the court. He’s gotta b in the right spots defensively, and he can’t keep getting boxed out in rebounds all the time. It’s about not biting on pump faking. It’s about setting screens correctly and not slipping every screen. It’s about not traveling after asking for the ball. But these are things u need game reps to fix. And dude hasn’t played ANY ball. No scrimmages, no 5v5’s or anything. I imagine he’ll b the same exact player

Last edited:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
The front office isn’t trading anyone. The only roster change we may see is signing a player that gets bought out.

Gil makes some convincing points about why the Warriors need to maximize their chances of winning now but some of y’all are wilding talking about trading away Kuminga.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I really like Moody but Duarte would be a nice consolation prize..

:ehh:

It will be interesting if Bob finds his way to Indy on Monday.

:jawalrus:

If we ended up with Turner, Duarte and kept Kuminga, I'd be on board.
they should do right by duarte. he literally said "if you wanna win in 5 years, draft some teenage. if you wanna win now, draft me." and indiana clearly doesnt wanna win now. go ahead and swap out duarte for moody

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The front office isn’t trading anyone. The only roster change we may see is signing a player that gets bought out.

Gil makes some convincing points about why the Warriors need to maximize their chances of winning now but some of y’all are wilding talking about trading away Kuminga.

This is what I'm expecting and I'm ok with it.

:hubie:

But I do wonder what it would take to get MT...

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Trading away Wiseman, Moody AND KUMINGA for turner seems like overkill

wiseman + moody + picks would be what I would try to swing :manny:

Turner would be great for the Warriors tho so it all depends how badly they want to win another chip before Steph retires

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trading away Wiseman, Moody AND KUMINGA for turner seems like overkill

wiseman + moody + picks would be what I would try to swing :manny:

Turner would be great for the Warriors tho so it all depends how badly they want to win another chip before Steph retires
Steph got a legit good 5-7 years left… especially if he comes off the bench.. approaching his 40’s