It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Unless you believe he is a capable of being superstar on a championship team he shouldn’t be off limits. You have a legit chance at a title now & the next year. You do all you can to win
The bigger question is what makes you believe he CANT be a superstar on a championship team? He literally just turned 19 and he’s already an impact player on defense. His only inconsistency is jump shot but he’s showing glimpses of Giannis level ability to drive to the rim and finish through contact.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The shyt show this thread turned in to
giphy.gif

weirdo nikkas and so called fans

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I still believe in Wiseman, next year will be very interesting. This season is a prolonged training camp for him, we’ll see how good these new expensive developmental coaches are.

nikkas will laugh at me after I make this statement but I will get the last laugh..

Wiseman will be a hall of famer…. Here’s why:

1. The front office is investing heavily into him.

2. He’s surrounded by players with elite work ethic (Steph, Klay and Poole)

3. He sees the comparisons to LaMelo and is motivated by pride

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Undoubtedly Turner is ahead of JW developmentally. But their side by side number aren't that different (blocks/steals are the big ones), but JW was a damn near out of highschool rookie. I have no doubt he'll be better and with slight improvements, he'll overtake some of those MT stats.

And 2022 is less than a month away...

:stopitslime:

:mjlit:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Undoubtedly Turner is ahead of JW developmentally. But their side by side number aren't that different (blocks/steals are the big ones), but JW was a damn near out of highschool rookie. I have no doubt he'll be better and with slight improvements, he'll overtake some of those MT stats.

And 2022 is less than a month away...

:stopitslime:

:mjlit:
Dubs they say his return is in 2022 not next season :ooh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how to embed videos from Reddit but there are more clips of Wiseman doing different drills on the Warriors sub Reddit. The coaching staff clearly believes in his dribbling ability, that can add a lot of potential to his game.

I guess there just taking it slow, he’s not favoring his knee or limping

of course we don’t know if he’s suffering from swelling or something