It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
It's a lot of big men that have been drafted already and in next years draft that I'd take over Wiseman even as a prospect.
Even if you’re correct, Wiseman is 1 player. Kuminga has star potential and Moodys floor is a really good role player. This scenario is talking about trading all three of them not just one or two of them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even if you’re correct, Wiseman is 1 player. Kuminga has star potential and Moodys floor is a really good role player. This scenario is talking about trading all three of them not just one or two of them.

That's a subjective opinion considering the fact that GS fans and Steve Kerr himself speak all last season talking shyt about him publicly as a player.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
That's a subjective opinion considering the fact that GS fans and Steve Kerr himself speak all last season talking shyt about him publicly as a player.
Warriors fans talked shyt about Poole his rookie season, Warriors fans were pissed we kept Curry over Monta Ellis.

Kerr is the same guy that didn’t want LaMelo because of his dad.

khross415

All Star
Daps

and most of these same GS fans on here shytted on Poole his rookie season. Is thecoli a bastion of scouting talent that didnt make it to the nba?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Warriors fans talked shyt about Poole his rookie season, Warriors fans were pissed we kept Curry over Monta Ellis.

Kerr is the same guy that didn’t want LaMelo because of his dad.

That doesn't change what I said though :skip:

Even then, GS championship window is open NOW and they don't have the time to wait on those pieces to become what they need to be to win now. Before you point to their record, it's a different beast in the playoffs with no guarantee that it'd translate to winning the championship.

khross415

All Star
Daps
That doesn't change what I said though :skip:

Even then, GS championship window is open NOW and they don't have the time to wait on those pieces to become what they need to be to win now. Before you point to their record, it's a different beast in the playoffs with no guarantee that it'd translate to winning the championship.

maybe Lacob believes his team can win now with a buyout candidate , and doesnt need to make a trade. because thecoli told us the Warriors was a playin team this year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
maybe Lacob believes his team can win now with a buyout candidate , and doesnt need to make a trade. because thecoli told us the Warriors was a playin team this year.

Ehhhhh I've said before that I don't think this team can win it all this season depending on Klay to come back and be the Klay of all. It's a tall task to ask to expect him to be ready for a playoff run in 4 months after literally missing two and a half years of live games.

He's more than likely going to be on a minutes restriction for the rest of the season. Before anyone chalks up his injuries as being able to come back fully from, ask Bertans in Washington what those type of injuries can do to your body and play.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Ehhhhh I've said before that I don't think this team can win it all this season depending on Klay to come back and be the Klay of all. It's a tall task to ask to expect him to be ready for a playoff run in 4 months after literally missing two and a half years of live games.

He's more than likely going to be on a minutes restriction for the rest of the season. Before anyone chalks up his injuries as being able to come back fully from, ask Bertans in Washington what those type of injuries can do to your body and play.

all achilles injuries aint the same tho , and whos to say they wont go do the deal later down the line after they see if and will Klay be able to hold up. But as of right now like i the team clearly isnt gonna do anything regarding the young players.