It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I'm looking forward to see Steph, Klay and Moody on the floor dropping One for The Wisdom and raining down 3's on the opponent Head. Steve Kerr should be drawing up plays right now
On paper we will have reliable 3 point snipers on the court the entire game. Otter Porter is an ELITE shooter, then we have Poole, Bjelica and honorable mention JTA that shot 40% from downtown.

Wiggins jump shot is underrated and Kuminga should have opportunities to slash to rim with our spacing. I’m legit excited to watch this squad play, the only thing that could make this season a disappointment is injuries.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Everything is all good right now because Moody and Kuminga played well last night. The moment those kids have any struggles all of the fair-weather "fans" will probably start calling them busts. Last season's situation with Wiseman showed me just how many terrible fans we have :francis:

all these new ass Warrior fans , nikkas who wasnt down in the mud since the begining :hhh: