It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
He'd be a great pick if he wasn't six-foot flat dude was getting his shot blocked a couple of times last night at the rim and he doesn't have that mid-range game yet or finish FTs strong.

23 points, steals, lock down defense 3/4 from the free throw, hit open jumpers, created space and drain 3's. We must watched different games because his finished FT strong, stats showed that

Curry is older, when he went to the bench we suffered and if we going far in the playoffs we better have a back up point because if not we in trouble.

Lacob gambled hoping we get Patty Mills and it backfired, now we in the same position as last year

Daps
I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't particularly rate Paschall; I think he's someone the Warriors should look to move while his value is high.
Warriors need to trade Paschall while he still has some perceived value..
I think he's a classic case of putting up #s on a bad team. Nothing he did last season really stood out for me; not in terms of his play, in isolation, nor as a piece that fits Warriors basketball. He's a black hole with poor shot selection, is horrific on defense, and has subpar BBIQ (especially given the fact he spent four years in college - you compare him to someone like Brandon Clarke, and the difference is night and day).
You've lost all credibility with that statement
Foh with that
He is trash. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can get outta my alerts box.
You're the same guy that was against drafting Wiseman :camby::camby:
@Scholar 1000-word handwritten apology by the end of the week. You better draft one up for Wiseman too, while you're at it.

:mjlit:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
:picard: this dont make no kind of sense , cant listen yet but would this be a 3 team trade? Blazers want Draymond? We would get Simmons?

Daps
:picard: this dont make no kind of sense , cant listen yet but would this be a 3 team trade? Blazers want Draymond? We would get Simmons?
I don't think either tweet has anything to do with the other.

And as long as Steph is in his prime, there's no way in hell he'd ever agree to trading Draymond. Kerr wouldn't either. I'm guessing Wiggins and multiple picks will be involved for Ben.