It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessup lateral quickness but he had definitely will be able to play good team defense. he jumped in passing lanes and always stayed between his man and the ball even when helping on mitchell on a few drives to basket.
The part of the game I watched I didn’t really see him get blown by. The only time I saw him get blown by was when he hedged on Mitchel too far out on a trap, but that’s more him being too aggressive than slow. He’s definitely not athletic, but I don’t think he’s some slow cac either.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka shut the fukk up! Did you watch the game like we did because if you did you seen what he did, step back 3, Defensive Pressure, attacked the rim, spacing, passes. The boy was trending on Twitter, he's going to be this year steal of the draft.

I can tell you don't Warrior's ball, talking about we don't need a back up PG

I watched we didn’t fukk up not taking Mitchell now scram with that clown shyt and when did I say we didn’t need a back up PG? Now you in here lying?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hield would be a great pickup. Forgot he’s still somewhat available. Thought the lakers traded for him.
I remember him having issues with the king’s management or am I just need imaging things?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Davion Mitchell showing ass tonight! Warrior's fukked up
He'd be a great pick if he wasn't six-foot flat dude was getting his shot blocked a couple of times last night at the rim and he doesn't have that mid-range game yet or finish FTs strong.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember him having issues with the king’s management or am I just need imaging things?
I can’t remember if it was with management or Luke, but there was definitely some beef. The kings are a horribly run franchise with no leadership so I wouldn’t really put that as a negative on hield.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I watched we didn’t fukk up not taking Mitchell now scram with that clown shyt and when did I say we didn’t need a back up PG? Now you in here lying?

No you the Goofy ass nikka that said Poole was a good back up for Steph:mjlol:, obviously your goofy ass didn't watch any games because Warrior's right now still trying find a PG for the 2nd unit, after last year disaster with Poole