Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake allegedly lost a lot of supporters in the industry (and inside Ovo) for signing that ceasefire letter back in october.
it was considered traitorous to do so, since they hadn't even recovered all the bodies yet/retrieved the hostages.
I completely forgot about this
I'm hearing Drake security firm ain't even real. It's a shell company

:ohhh:
The news said that

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if this is ultimately about him losing favor for signing the cease fire letter. if i'm Drake i'm turning into Nino Brown
iu
What ceasefire letter? With kanye?

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Listen I'm going to speak to you like a man even if you don't listen. You are too old to be playing like you don't know what's going. You been trolling since the sohh days with some bullshyt, over time us OG posters would have thought you would age out gracefully postings and being a somewhat sensible mod. But crashing out over a Canadian actor who is cosplaying as a rapper and caping is something else! You good got damn well know what’s going on!

Glad someone said it. The worst debates I’ve seen on here involve him a lot. Horrible logic and a refusal to just say when they’re wrong. I can see why he would be a drake fan actually, or supporting him. Getting to be a mod is a joke.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don’t see why kendrick would risk the legacy of his rap career or a loss against a nikka he been beefin with for 10+ years by using fake information.
he wouldn't

only the most unhinged stans are buying into these theories.

we're at the level of drake defenders that makes the average KTT posters look like normal human beings by comparison :mjlol: