Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if this is ultimately about him losing favor for signing the cease fire letter. if i'm Drake i'm turning into Nino Brown
iu

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Drake-072323-02-415bd59b9be74f4da10438eebc2d7b5e.jpg

Take that mask off, I wanna see whats under them achievements

Fake bully, I hate bullies

For all your dogs getting buried, that's a K with all the 9s you gon see pet cemetery

there's something weirder and deeper here and we may never know because come tomorrow this shyt is gonna be an urban legend. If you gonna expose something expose it all the way, no half measures.

Agreed. All of this Riddler, cryptic video BS is lame af and looks like WWE, "FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!"

Just drop the Intel anonymously and ride off into the sunset.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I remember your post bro, ill vouch for you - you said few hours before it released you heard it, and that it was pretty good but not enough to sway the battle...
i thought it was AI when she played it and then my man’s who’s a producer who had an ear for it said it was legit.

it didn’t have the second part on it when i heard it just the first and 3rd.

still didn’t think it was good enough

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Part of me thinks Drake and his team are trolling
If so, all he's doing is making people dig deeper into his creepy past:what:.....if he's behind this he needed to do it as soon as MTG dropped. But he let the entire world dance on his grave for a week to a song about him being a pedophile? :dahell:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The mole tweeting right now has to be White. I don't think a Black person is gonna be calling themselves "Ebony" Seems like one of those cases where a non Black person assumes that Black people go around calling themselves that

Like those catfishing Twitter accounts that post stereotypical imagery or comments they think Black people are saying
It's Kendricks burner

Someone posted a clipgallery on here

If you search the username, the only other account that comes up under ppl is kendrick