Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I CANNOT KEEP UP!

TIMELINE alleged by EbonyPrince:

1. Drake vokuntarily discarded personal objects in the trash somewhere.
2. EbonyPrince obtained Drake's trash.
3. EbonyPrince leaked a photo of Drake's discards.
4. That photo became Kendrick's diss cover art.
5. Drake alleged theft against EbonyPrince. <----- Alleged theft when and where? In a diss song? In a legal filing?
6. EbonyPrinces is tweeting in his own defense.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
what's the spin here?

you team ov hoe right?

how do you know the meta data you're looking at isn't from a recording of a recording (which it obviously is)

that doesn't prove whatever goofy as explanation yall about to cook up. you really need to jump off of the pedo defending hype train breh, i used to view you as a respected poster. don't go down with the sit down. :sitdown:
Just cause you a. Kendrick dikk eater don't mean I fck with drake, you won't catch me in barely if any of his album threads, what about you for kendrick on other hand :sas1:. I'm just here doe the beef

And as far as Metadata that's for the police the figure out,

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Drake-072323-02-415bd59b9be74f4da10438eebc2d7b5e.jpg

Take that mask off, I wanna see whats under them achievements

Fake bully, I hate bullies

For all your dogs getting buried, that's a K with all the 9s you gon see pet cemetery

there's something weirder and deeper here and we may never know because come tomorrow this shyt is gonna be an urban legend. If you gonna expose something expose it all the way, no half measures.

This dude just jumped up a bunch of positions in my personal GOAT list with this post.

Dude is the hero we’ve needing for a very long time now. It sucks that’s there’s a lot of irreparable harm that’s probably been done to a lot of young girls and hip hop in this process, but better late than never none the less.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause you a. Kendrick dikk eater don't mean I fck with drake, you won't catch me in any of his album threads, what about you for kendrick on other hand :sas1:.

And as far as Metadata that's for the police the figure out,
i am not a kendrick dikk eater :dame:

i am an original drake hater tho

and i don't feel bad about it :manny:

"you won't catch me in any of his album threads, what about you for kendrick on other hand "
Funny u say this i find it the opposite 2nd disc much better than first which sounds like it was recorded quickly

don't lie tho breh, this took me like 10 seconds to find. you are not serving the drake defense forces well.

(i don't think there's anything wrong with judging music in an album thread on a hip hop forum tho, you brought that up on your own)

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Is Drake going to
insist he intentionally leaked the info to Kendrick
AND ALSO
claim that EbonyPrince stole these items from Drake?

Drake must pick one version of the story or the other.
Kendrick is EbonyPrince

If you search EbonyPrinces name on Twitter, under people Kendricks comes up too

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
5. Drake alleged theft against EbonyPrince. <----- When and where? In a diss song?
I think this is referring to when akademiks said on a stream that he was told by drakes team that the items on kendricks cover for meet the grahams were taken from dennis graham's suitcase.. before drake switched up the narrative and said he planted a fake mole himself on the heart pt 6