Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Big Boss

Didn't I say on here something would happen monday if drake doesn't apologize? :mjpls:
You’re a straight up Kendrick Stan. 99 percent of your posts (literally) dating back to 2014 are about loving Kendrick and hating Drake :picard: if nothing else, you’re consistent.

Drake is wack and his fans are always looking for cosigns lol

everybody got these cosigns, everybody but we don't make threads for that shyt everyday

Nas cosigned Mac Miller last week, Cube and ice t called kdot the best of the last 5 years last week, ice -t praised lupe fiasco as a goat,

drake fans are really something else :dead:

bytch move... even kannye's big ego didn't say shbout Macklemore's music, everybody talked about how kednrick should have won (from artsits to producers or journalists), yet he didn't say shyt about macklemore, even jay-z didn't bytch

and this guy is bytching when his music isn't even better than Macklemore's

everybody is a plant on here :snoop:

You said Macklemore’s music is better than Drake’s and got mad for Drake dissing him (?) :dahell:. You defended G-Eazy. Tell us more :mjpls:

You literally don’t post unless Kendrick has dropped a song, video, gets an award or is on a feature. Unless Drake has dropped an album and you pop out again :mjlol:

You’re a Nas Stan turned Kendrick Stan that hates Jay-Z and Drake. I would hope you’re on the TDE payroll, but I don’t think you are. You’re just on some cult follower sh*t :picard:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i been saying since forever, nothing drake says can be trusted.

he doesn't even have receipts to prove his "mastermind" lies. all he has is some of the biggest fukking weirdos on the internet making up insane 69 dimensional chess master lies for him.

let me tell you some game cuz i can see you my lil homie
you playing dirty with propaganda, it blow up on ya
you're playing nerdy with zach bia and twitter bots
your reality can't hide behind wifi
your little memes is losing steam, they figured you out
the forced opinions is not convincin you need a new route
it's time that you look around at who around you
before you figure that youre not alone, ASK WHAT MIKE WOULD DO

people really thought 6:16 was a throw away track, shyt looking better day by day.
People just don’t listen to rap or understand it, just wanted to hear ruthless dissing

That song was prolly the most important in the diss catalog, it was clearly a warning