Ok so we will be back on Monday brehs
vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's the accusation here. He's alluded to underage girls being at the hotel. He's also alluded to something happening between Alvarez and Drake. But he's also suggesting Alvarez left the hotel quickly so...I'm not sure what the insinuation is. 5 minutes doesn't seem like much time to get into wild shyt in a hotel.
Maybe Drake was like ok bro you gotta go because he didn’t invite him to the hotel . Got mad with security for letting him in as well

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You defended Drake kicking it with 14 year olds and kissing 17 year olds, I’m sure you wouldn’t judge if he fukked him. :yeshrug:
I know you think it’s a joke but it’s not . I have no problem with people saying that stuff is weird or fukked up BUT you don’t put the pdf file charge on someone based on weird behavior or disliking something ! If he is one then he deserves to burn in hell but if he isn’t I don’t that is a simple rap diss . You say he’s weird or he freaky ass Nicca etc fine, hinting at Weinstein stuff I guess but the pdf shyt isn’t a joke. Abd if this Ebony Nicca has proof but didn’t turn it over or expose it and is instead trying to capitalize off auctioning drakes garbage and do podcasts they too should burn