fat-guy-flip-same.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Riddler back up in this joint like "Y'all thought I was done? Ha Ha Ha Ha", lol. This whole "Man-Baby" story is kinda wild too. SMH @ y'all calling him "Kang" from Ninja Turtles. Y'all ain't right, lol. But yeah Disable person 3 AM in the Hotel hanging out with Drake. There's definitely more to that story but his article said they were just listening to Beats and nothing happen. Anyways, well see what dude drops now.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him following minors is a little sick. Does he follow the minors because they are disabled like him? Or they like his stories?

I don't get it.
Because they were disabled ,
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Riddler back up in this joint like "Y'all thought I was done? Ha Ha Ha Ha", lol. This whole "Man-Baby" story is kinda wild too. SMH @ y'all calling him "Kang" from Ninja Turtles. Y'all ain't right, lol. But yeah Disable person 3 AM in the Hotel hanging out with Drake. There's definitely more to that story but his article said they were just listening to Beats and nothing happen. Anyways, well see what dude drops now.
Ebony wasn’t in the room what would cctv show you about the activities in drakes room

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You guys are aware that if you ignore this thread and his twitter account he’s completely gone from your life and you don’t have to fill us in every 15 minutes about how uninterested you are right?
But how will we know how smart and unbothered they are then? :mjcry: