Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
this shyt turned into a witch hunt? yeah, I think I'm moving on from this beef. catch me playing fallout 4 on PS5

its free on PSN right now. never played a fallout game but I loved the show so we here
Thanks for telling me this…. Never played the games either….. I watched the show and it’s fire

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Seeing how Elon Musk is following Drake. It's surprising to see he hasn't nuked that account. :ehh:
Prolly doesn't even know about the account.

Yes, I know Elon owns Twitter now, but it's impossible for him to know about what every Twitter account is doing.

I highly doubt a person like him would give two shyts about this Kendrick and Drake beef.

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NGL this might be the best Booth thread in the past 10 years :lolbron:
On anything, I for real ain’t read this much on one thread since Tekashi was doin his “No Check In” tour in cali or Nip passed away

Edit: and when story of adidon dropped 😮‍💨

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.webp
holiday heart private i babble

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I know you think it’s a joke but it’s not . I have no problem with people saying that stuff is weird or fukked up BUT you don’t put the pdf file charge on someone based on weird behavior or disliking something ! If he is one then he deserves to burn in hell but if he isn’t I don’t that is a simple rap diss . You say he’s weird or he freaky ass Nicca etc fine, hinting at Weinstein stuff I guess but the pdf shyt isn’t a joke. Abd if this Ebony Nicca has proof but didn’t turn it over or expose it and is instead trying to capitalize off auctioning drakes garbage and do podcasts they too should burn

i hope a grown man texts your 14 year daughter I miss you and takes her on yacht dates.