Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I'll just drop this and leave it, and it's not even the "worst" shyt lol

I know for 100% fact (in terms of I've been right there while details are discussed) that pro athletes and entertainers have personal Madams that they can contact when they touch a city, who bring them what they what or need or girls to party with (think Littlefinger from GOT)

Also, a lot of these girls are recruited through what used to be blog, now social media sites.

One in particular is still active and caters to women and the owner is actually a madam but the blog/site is just "gossip" lol. And her brother is/was a major exec in the Roc/Bad Boy era, now a influencer/radio host in ATL.

And thats just the "normal" stuff lol
Taz?

Daps
Ok but where did he come from, why is he in a stroller and how does he move?
:dahell:
Nobody knows but apparently he has an ear for beats and was listening to drakes selection at 3am on a random night at a hotel…. Word is that he Might executive produce drakes next album. :mjgrin:

He def wasn’t there to fukk minors and dogs:mjgrin:

Daps

Are we back brehs???
vince-mcmahon-wwe.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can't believe people giving this weird motherfuker time even if he has 4K footage
Im reading some of the responses in here :mjlol:

Just your daily reminder than a lot of posters (or people in general) not playing with a full deck. Few of them may even belong in the looney bin.

Up there with people who think the world is flat or that covid came from 5g cell phone towers

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im reading some of the responses in here :mjlol:

Just your daily reminder than a lot of posters (or people in general) not playing with a full deck. Few of them may even belong in the looney bin.

Up there with people who think the world is flat or that covid came from 5g cell phone towers
Most of us aren't taking this shyt too serious. We're mostly clowning around. If real shyt comes from this it's just a bonus.

Last edited: