Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This dude is gay as all hell and y’all Kendrick fans gave him the attention he couldn’t get as a regular person or as a costume dancer in a gay club :mjlol:

Started up a whole campaign about nothing so he can queen out talking to a gossip YouTuber
I can't believe people giving this weird motherfuker time even if he has 4K footage

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's not a coincidence that the only rapper Drake seems to be cool with(21 Savage)was messing with her when she was underage.

Ain't no telling what those backstage shows were looking like:huhldup:
High school cafeteria smh :what: after 12 is lunch for those sick b*stards.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Judging from his profile Pic the ebony guy pulled up to Toronto?
If that's his real name (Mike Myers)......and he's from Brooklyn.....

I personally know him and actually use to work with him over a decade ago.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Him following minors is a little sick. Does he follow the minors because they are disabled like him? Or they like his stories?

I don't get it.

His "team" put out a statement at the bottom of the article he wrote in that Brooklyn Eagle paper that addresses this. THeir bootleg site doesn't let you highlight or copy/paste text but scroll to the very bottom of the page. It's italicized and starts with "Going Forward":

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
His "team" put out a statement at the bottom of the article he wrote in that Brooklyn Eagle paper that addresses this. THeir bootleg site doesn't let you highlight or copy/paste text but scroll to the very bottom of the page. It's italicized and starts with "Going Forward":

That's a valid reason, according to the article they are families and children affected by disabilities so I get it given the work he does. His story is quite remarkable, they said people with his condition don't live past the age of two.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the riddlers name is michael Myers :skip: You cannot make this up

He gotta take that Harlem out of his name though:dame: