Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have we considered if the underwater aliens are involved? What if space p*ssy is the other vaginal option?

Kendrick mentioned off white sun seekers at the marina.

Off white —> grey aliens.
Sun seekers —> they need tans.
At the marina —-> where they come from.

Think about it. Find the jewels.

He was talking about Drake being half white seeking blackness. Don't go too far in the deep end with this shyt man.

charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

:ohhh:

Off-white Sunseeker at the marina

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wtf is goin on in here :mjlol::francis:

I been off this beef since They ain’t Us

It’s been a wrap

Sum1 bring me up 2 speed

why this lookn like a new story line for

true detective with this cryptic tweets And souvenirs from a victim of a krime:francis::dead:what this weirdo in2

Long story short. Drake is a pdf file, also smashes trans women, has hitters to keep people from talking, has had people killed and lied about planting evidence for Kendrick. The evidence was collected a year ago by a hotel worker who belongs to a gay clique who sell celebrity items to the highest bidder after they’re left in a fancy hotel called Mark that is known for being “discreet” and used to host Epstein and his pdf file escapades. Apparently it’s $75K a night.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
My goodness, I started in this thread when it first was created. Been lurking. This has to be the worst weekend in Drake's life. Nikka ship is taking on water from all sides. You have some street nikkas on ya azz, all your past inappropriate behavior with underage girls finally catching steam, you don't know who to trust in your circle, you can't even trust hired security, no telling how shyt was collected and hoarded from you over the years, you have the gay Riddler having everyone engaged about your collected secrets, K Dot apparently has and knows crazy shyt about you and has at least 5 diss track locked and ready, K Dot disses on you are all topping the charts, your close boy has a weird fetish with dogs, and I could go on. And some of this shyt happen in NYC of all places. It wouldn't surprise me if SDNY start a probe into this.

Did Drake sleep any this weekend?? It's gonna be a long fall from the top.
:damn:

When you're a sexual deviant like a Drake, you will fukk just about anything.

A lot your fav entertainers are bi-sexual.