Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this person definitely knows a OVO leaker

or is lying and the items were stolen by him or someone he knows

i believe all that to be true. they might even know some dealings that drake has had at that specific hotel if they work there/someone who worked there stole that shyt.

everything else making them sound like a schizo, posting like a clearly paranoid schizophrenic coli poster I can think of.

moving the date to Nov 9, just proved this is all some unhinged clout chase.

glad they debunked the planted evidence lies, but enough with the riddles if you know anything else fakkit :unimpressed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

dj-khaled-we-the-best-chain-instagram-1469628679-view-0.png

This the same person?
:mjtf:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
this person definitely knows a OVO leaker

or is lying and the items were stolen by him or someone he knows

i believe all that to be true. they might even know some dealings that drake has had at that specific hotel if they work there/someone who worked there stole that shyt.

everything else making them sound like a schizo, posting like a clearly paranoid schizophrenic coli poster I can think of.

moving the date to Nov 9, just proved this is all some unhinged clout chase.

glad they debunked the planted evidence lies, but enough with the riddles if you know anything else fakkit :unimpressed:
Drake probably pushed the man baby aside. if it’s more severe idk why you wouldn’t just drop it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why hasn't TMZ paid this person???

Don't they love stories like these???:patrice::patrice:
if you go look at TMZ stories about Drake none of them really paint him in a negative light, even things before the beef.

maybe he lives a perfect life and runs a tight ship. :patrice:

but that doesn't really match what we've seen these past couple weeks. :sas2:

he probably has the same deal the Kardashians have with them, where it's basically just a propaganda arm for them. or as someone said like Trump had a catch and kill story thing with the National Enquirer

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
What has Ak said about all of this?
He "exposed" that EbonyPrince is Larry Praylow.

Some of it lines up: Larry Praylow is connected to the House of Ebony and he's promoting the same show EbonyPrince has been promoting. He also moved from NY to Texas, and EbonyPrince says one of the two men involved is from Texas

But Larry types nothing like EbonyPrince and honestly doesn't even seem technologically capable of doing this. I mean, his IG handle is his email :pachaha:

EbonyPrince denied it

Ak is going live in a couple hours