Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Facts. Imagine a video of Drake running up and kicking him out his wheelchair :dwillhuh:

mbxEJF.gif

Maaaaan I hope that didn't happen, but the mental picture of Drake giving Krang sweet chin music pause got me :laff:

I'm sorry

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
i doubt its about beating up the wheelchair baby.

the wheel chair baby follows mostly underaged girls and the hotel is known for allowing underaged drinking and was the sight of protest where kids were saying the hotel helped epstein and groped people. then dude mentions CC who is the producer/ig model Drake started stalking when she was 16.

yeah....

Why do y’all keep calling that dude wheelchair baby?

That is a grown man with a masters degree :dead:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Ok I'm beginning to think that this nikka, IF HES THE REAL DEAL, is either a drake mega fan or not just a bellhop. He knows waaaay to much about Drake's people that the average person who found themselves in this situation would know.

I'm guessing someone who was close to Drake's friends and got caught up being weird

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone give me a quick TLDR for this thread? I read the Twitter account but idk what it all means or is assumed to mean

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall letting a gay, broke, ex-hotel employee who can barely spell spin yall in circles :mjlol:

Went from Epstein to Conor Macgregor beating up a disabled person

This dude allowed himself to be used by TDE for free and now is trying to openly blackmail a billionaire by leaving hints as to who he is :snoop:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yall letting a gay, broke, ex-hotel employee who can barely spell spin yall in circles :mjlol:

Went from Epstein to Conor Macgregor beating up a disabled person

This dude allowed himself to be used by TDE for free and now is trying to openly blackmail a billionaire by leaving hints as to who he is :snoop:

The damage has been done. Drake has been exposed as a liar, and his name is tied to seedy sex ring stuff.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
In the original CCTV post EbonyPrince said "Jimmy Brooks would not have been proud of you that night." They def did something to the wheelchair guy :patrice:
I believe it's something too. because from the videos i've seen from the guy, he need help with pretty much everything. what he's doing at 3:30AM with crodie and ovo people? :what: