Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

protest at the mark hotel during the time Drake stayed there lead by some underaged rich kid:

The five-star hotel, located in Manhattan's Upper East Side, barred Theodore Weintraub from entering - and now he's allegedly been standing outside shouting that the hotel 'helps Epstein,' 'gropes people,' and 'denies the Holocaust.'

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Who is that??

Probably seen the vid of the lightskin girl who said he followed her ig when she was in highschool because he was a fan of her friend…who was in highschool :patrice:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If Aubrey really beat that dude up why didn't he press charges?....he seems to be well connected in the industry. There would be no reason to keep it a secret unless he was paid off or threatened. Just seems far fetched to me.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I mean if the account is to be believed, shyt wont really pop off until Monday
Or unless that
if i had to guess, i would bet on there being underaged children in that room with drake and the wheelchair baby on that CCTV footage.
And the hotel workers got in trouble for giving alchohol to the minors

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
If Aubrey really beat that dude up why didn't he press charges?....he seems to be well connected in the industry. There would be no reason to keep it a secret unless he was paid off or threatened. Just seems far fetched to me.

i doubt its about beating up the wheelchair baby.

the wheel chair baby follows mostly underaged girls and the hotel is known for allowing underaged drinking and was the sight of protest where kids were saying the hotel helped epstein and groped people. then dude mentions CC who is the producer/ig model Drake started stalking when she was 16.

yeah....