Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Aight I'm back. So....I listened to the Discord from buddy....lol so Kendrick still with baby moms/fiance and she lives in NY w him? And he gave Drake's folks fake info? Drake just made that mufukkin record up :dahell:

Also with the video of the evidence, he lied about that shyt being planted too. Wtf :wtf: just rap....the short raps were more effective than lying about that man and his family.
1000_F_241797610_vvda2lxBoiLGSjnZB3R7pTlH1qMydFYO.jpg

So Kendrick gave Drake fake info, and Drake gave Kendrick fake info. But there’s a mole but then there’s not a mole. But that means Drake lied about there being a mole. But he’s not lying because this is all apart of his plan. Which is all apart of Kendrick’s plan.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been keeping up, I thought someone triangulated Kendrick's Brooklyn apartment and figured out that was Kendrick in the OP video with the panasonic laptop? That was BS?

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been keeping up, I thought someone triangulated Kendrick's Brooklyn apartment and figured out that was Kendrick in the OP video with the panasonic laptop? That was BS?
People now think it came from the hotel next to his place. It has the same style balcony as seen in the video.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Diddy's lady (Cassie) accused him of some wild, illegal shyt against her will. So far there are no accusers at least publicly for any of the shyt Dot saying about Drake or vice versa :manny:
Not yet. True or not. There is obviously a climate being created for these allegations to fly. Diddy went years without being caught up until last year. Even though rumors been flying

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Probably. But the reasoning will probably be more along the lines of what happened to David Carradine instead.

...Kung Fu Kenny, The Legend Continues (don't even ask :wow:)
now i see what you mean breh:russ:

yeah drake a freak boul he might overindulge more after this trauma im dead

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Did Drake fck Kendrick's Uncle? :jbhmm:
At this point Drake is a freaky Nicca who probably does some debauched shyt . But you want me to believe future isn’t out there doing wild shyt too ? It’s like the writers- coolie bravo big mouth both admitted Drake can write as well as said Kendrick has writers and specifically flew him in and used daylyt. When Drake reference tracks came out years ago people said others rappers collaborate on songs as well but no one wanted to hear it. All this is seeming more and more coordinated attacks to hurt Drake . Also coolie bravo reinforced the 20 v1 angle as well. This was them alll mad that someone they think doesn’t deserve it was gonna be put as the boss of rap at umg