Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
What are the odds that the hotel ended up being right next to Kendricks apartment?

The Mark Hotel where the supposed weird shyt went down with Drake is in Manhattan near Central Park on the Upper East Side. Kendrick's apartment is next to 1 Hotel in BK, both right near to the Brooklyn Bridge.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps

:francis:
That man is DONEzo, cooked, fin, kwaheri, Zàijiàn(!)

There’s a good chance this bytch is about to be relegated to contributing to the soundtrack of your Aldi shopping experience.

tenor.gif

His music will be playing on the cargo plane flying rubber dog shyt out of Hong Kong.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I mean Jay is the GOAT, so a stan has to be prepared to get computers putin :mjlol:
For my own reasons, I think his 'hierarchy of protection' is on a different line than Diddy and Drake. I don't have proof, just the way certain situations have played out over the years.

Oan, I glanced at everybody's astro charts and I see what homegirl was talking about. That Pluto in Aqua is not playing, it brings the truth to light, and all these ppl are very Scorpio/ Pluto heavy so it effects them more (in a potentially negative/ painful way, Pluto destroys to rebuild. Cole might be the only one experiencing a more positive side). Puff, Future, Drake- all Scorp Suns. The Weekend- Scorp moon. Kendrick- 1st house Pluto in Scorp. There's a big three joke in here, but it would be lost on you heathens. :hhh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's what Kenny been insinuating. "Not real women" "other vaginal option" "you're better as a beard"

Unctie won't be happy Kendrick is anti alphabet :usure:
I do t think trying to get a conman to live his truth is anti alphabet, especially knowing that he is overcompensating by smutting out woman, prolly raw, too. Exposing A lying freaky ass beard transcends sexuality

Daps
For my own reasons, I think his 'hierarchy of protection' is on a different line than Diddy and Drake. I don't have proof, just the way certain situations have played out over the years.

Oan, I glanced at everybody's astro charts and I see what homegirl was talking about. That Pluto in Aqua is not playing, it brings the truth to light, and all these ppl are very Scorpio/ Pluto heavy so it effects them more (in a potentially negative/ painful way, Pluto destroys to rebuild. Cole might be the only one experiencing a more positive side). Puff, Future, Drake- all Scorp Suns. The Weekend- Scorp moon. Kendrick- 1st house Pluto in Scorp. There's a big three joke in here, but it would be lost on you heathens. :hhh:
This shyt be making me want an astrologer lol

Superstar
Daps
Nocta flies out of China :ohhh:

:lupe:
Canto is an anagram of nocta

:lupe:
Definition of Canto
one of the sections into which certain long poems are divided.

:ohhh:
“Poetic Justice”

:damn:
We were always going to end up here. This is a battle between good and evil.

:damn::damn::damn:
The Egyptians foretold Dot saving us from that snake ass Canadian!
ancient-egyptian-god-apep.jpg