Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I love a good conspiracy, so much so that I dislike that word bc it’s dismissive…however I actually dont know think this one is that deep.

The center of this is ….dog bowls. He smuts chicks out with….dog bowls. Freaky, provacative, but not a crime.
:patrice: Mmmmm, no...the center of this is pdf shyt. The dog bowls are a whole different 'freaky ass' thing this nikka involved in, allegedly.

And I agree, the word is dismissive.

Diddy's lady (Cassie) accused him of some wild, illegal shyt against her will. So far there are no accusers at least publicly for any of the shyt Dot saying about Drake or vice versa :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
crodie done something really bad at that hotel eh? :damn:

He said Jimmy Brooks(which is who Drake played on Degrassi) would be ashamed of what he did that night

So did he beat up or drug the man in the wheelchair

What could have possibly happened for him to specifically say that Jimmy from Degrassi would be ashamed of what Drake did

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
One thing I've noticed over the years is that the actual information of situations like this never actually sees the light of day. This person lost the moment they got online taunting about info, but they probably want money more than they want to release it anyway

nothing

the leaker is pump faking and conspiracy theories abound

aint shyt else coming out i'd bet.

8 hours later :unimpressed:this shyt always plays out like this

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:skip: Damn, you really stressed? :mjlol: :therethere:

Idk who might be next, but my first question is, which other celebs were at the concert in Jan 2023? Or just in the city 'floating around'? Our money brain-storming sessions typically happen later in the day, so we'll have to wait for those.

But this actually connects to another theory re: Met Gala after parties. Apparently, they have them at the same hotel. I think that's the venue often pictured when celebs are dressed and on the way to the event. They all stay there. We've long had suspicions... like I said, these things play out over years.

I mean Jay is the GOAT, so a stan has to be prepared to get computers putin :mjlol: