Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What they say?

And if I'm Drake, why would I pay this person anything if they already showed TDE?

The point of extortion is so the shyt doesnt get out

Basically said Drake went on ESPN in 2014 and went in on Kendrick then had the tapes deleted. Wiley told TDE and they were like Bet.

And it all depends if there's more shyt or the laptop belongs to Drake.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Basically said Drake went on ESPN in 2014 and went in on Kendrick then had the tapes deleted. Wiley told TDE and they were like Bet.

Oh yeah I been heard the ESPN thing

Colee says they know more but dude seems like a clout chaser

But either way Drake can't trust that

I'd give dude nothing

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you.... I mean, even if he really did plant shyt I would still agree that "The Heart Part 6" is terrible...

All this thread did was elevate "Meet the Grahams" at this point.

I don't see there being a big reveal from that account.
Tbf look at The lyrics of the heart part 6 , it’s kind of clever because Drake doesn’t say the items are fake info just the daughter, he kind of glossed over the items and lumped them in .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You realize this was after the control verse and bet cypher . Kenny was already hating

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So who else going down? Bc every time these stories get attention it's only one dude getting the punishment so the rest can keep doing exactly what they're doing Scott free.

Also when they gon come for Jay Z? Bc I'll be fighting for my life in them threads

@HarlemHottie please answer the question. When will they come for Jiggaman :lupe: ?

I need time to prepare
:skip: Damn, you really stressed? :mjlol: :therethere:

Idk who might be next, but my first question is, which other celebs were at the concert in Jan 2023? Or just in the city 'floating around'? Our money brain-storming sessions typically happen later in the day, so we'll have to wait for those.

But this actually connects to another theory re: Met Gala after parties. Apparently, they have them at the same hotel. I think that's the venue often pictured when celebs are dressed and on the way to the event. They all stay there. We've long had suspicions... like I said, these things play out over years.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You realize this was after the control verse and bet cypher . Kenny was already hating
Drake was the only one that really took that Control verse personally. He went and said some slick shyt after in interviews. This interview on ESPN was really flagrant tho according to Marcellus.