Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My takeaway is that the person that gave kendrick that picture also told kendrick some fukked up shyt drake was engaged in. Kendrick using it as cover are might have a been a message directly to drake that he knows what he on and to fall back

This makes sense otherwise, but Drake doubled down after :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I love Kendrick but glorifying poverty and being in a criminal ridden neighborhood is some c00n shyt

Glasses Malone is retarded

Glasses Malone another west coast never was who inserting himself. Let the big boys (TDE and OVO) handle it

I remember glasses Malone was trying to beef with yelawolf over him saying he was "from the slums". Was up at the breakfast club ranting and raving :laff:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Well said. A part of me hopes this motherfukker will come through, but I'm not holding my breath.

This the thing that bothers me and makes me think nothing will happen.

This the same kind of thing conspiracy theorists say. Wait till Oct 11th. Ah no it's been moved to Nov 7th. Then fade out.
Let me say this. I'm an OG conspiracy theorist. I was grown during 9/11, it was my city, I lost ppl, etc. I been doing this a long time. I'm known in these streets, met ppl whose books you may have read if you're into this sort of thing, etc.

I have never seen anything like this. The closest I can get is the period between Epstein's final arrest and his death. I have never in all my years seen a celeb in their own right risk it all to out some shyt. Yall not understanding what you seeing. What's been alleged just far, even minus all this OT, with receipts and names attached is stupendous. If Epstein was the conspiracy theorists' Super Bowl, this is the Grammy's.

That said, these things don't move in straight lines. The shyt with Epstein had been brewing way before the regular ppl knew. I had been hearing about him since before 2008, at least. If I had told you then what we all found later to be true, I would have been met with the same skepticism. All we had was internet sleuthing and hearsay. The thing is, these things typically rumble under the surface until the rumble can no longer be ignored. But Kendrick set off a volcano. I'm like a meteorologist looking at climate change: I don't know what the timeline could be. This is CRAZY.