Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THIS PERSON ONLY MENTIONED DOT IN 2 TWEETS.
DRAKE IN 2 TWEETS.
ROSS IN 2 TWEETS
CHAR THA GAWD IN 2 TWEETS
SHANNON SHARPE IN 2 TWEETS

WHY DOT THE ONLY
NAME POPPING UP WITH YOU
TYPE THIS nikka INTO THE SEARCH BAR?

:devil:
:evil:

Maybe cause the tweets everyone looking at is related to Kendrick you dumb fukk

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Stop even they know, they wouldn't be in good graces if they have pedo stuff come out. Treating women like shyt or hitting them is one thing but pedo is another.

That's my point. They were doing that shyt thinking it wouldn't come out. The other shyt they feel they can get away with

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Even the picture you used, the jokes and the medication
The Maybach glove and the drug he use is for less inflation
Master manipulator, you bit on the speculation
You dumb and reactive, nikka, I’m petty with dedication

The last bar was HARD :wow:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Not watching this shyt but

EDIT:
TLDR- will update below as i listen on

• ⁠He(Coolee) is from chicago, kendrick's family is from chicago. Mrs duckworth is like his mom.
• ⁠He is not TDE or PGlang, he is stash brothers from chicago, his friends are from detroit. He is a rapper
• ⁠he does not like Jared lol or Beam
• ⁠says it's way deeper than LA
• ⁠Zack Bia is "controlling social media stuff"
• ⁠he says if drake says anything else about kendrick, he will at least get one song ruining his shyt. all the songs we have heard are jabs, kendrick is just punching drake, giving him a wedgie so far. 5 songs in the vault, drake does not want to hear these 5 songs
• ⁠when top and punch say stop Coolee and Daylyt stop
• ⁠Labels are involved. White flag by drake
• ⁠family ties was supposed to be the nuke to ruin kendrick, when that didn't work Beam was supposed to go see Coolee
• ⁠says drakes best writers are worse than kendrick's worse writers lol
• ⁠if kendrick is Michael Jordan, Coolee is kobe bryant. Drake is Scottie Pippen, Chubbs or Beam is Derrick Fisher.
• ⁠Coolee was calling Beam out the entire time
• ⁠J rock, Daylyt, Schoolboy Q are in too
• ⁠Confirmed Q talked to J cole saying Kendrick will say shyt you don't wanna get involved with
• ⁠Dot and Cole talked behind the scenes
• ⁠Cole was bytch made but in good faith bc he knew what was coming. Says cole is very cool, respectful, nice
• ⁠Drake mad is Cole apologized
• ⁠He has heard 4 of 5 tracks Kendrick has, the last one is fukked
• ⁠He talks a lot about he has been tweeting throughout the whole thing and everything's been true bc he's been involved. All his tweets happened
• ⁠one is very dark and personal, he was removed from the room when it played with Daylyt. Daylyt got them in trouble when he posted the Lebron video. They are trolls online but tell the truth
• ⁠all songs recorded so far were one session
• ⁠confirmed original Euphoria is 19 mins
• ⁠Drake is a good rapper but is dissassociated from the community. He cannot be a biracial canadian saying certain shyt
• ⁠Track was recorded before but edited when Kendrick heard the slave line
• ⁠Family ties (likely meant matters) is Coolees fav song and he told Dot he needed to fukk him up after that
• ⁠When drake said shyt about Pharrell that turned a lot of people on Drake, there are some people you can't talk shyt on. It makes people like Pusha, Kanye go what the fukk. Drake doesn't realize this bc he's not from here
• ⁠Pharrell is the nicest dude in the world, you cannot beat up on the nice kid and expect ppl to be on your side. Then when he says come get his legacy out of my house then holding up the chain. "this is not gangster shyt, you bought someone's chain" he says he's trying to insinuate he snatched the chain like 50 cent used to
• ⁠he's collecting american legacy chain, has a museum of american rap artifacts
• ⁠don't know who sold Pacs ring but whoever did it is money hungry
• ⁠"you got this biracial jewish canadian running around with Pac ring, you bought this shyt, acting like he 50 cent" "walking around this bytch like a mob boss"
• ⁠houston ppl will not save him, (j prince?) bc he will go back to canada at end of day and he can't call the police if he's truly a gangster
• ⁠he doesn't know anything about Hells Angel Drake ties but he's gonna "put it out to the homies"
• ⁠Drake start shyt then leave. With GDs in Memphis. Shy Glizzy got his chain snatched, drake was acting like he did it. Drakes dad is from Memphis but he's not. It was black youngsta who took the chain, Drake was trying to act like he did. He acts like he's the one putting stuff in play, acting tough
• ⁠Everyone in america knows drake is a soft punk, the ppl with him are tough but he runs out the club every time. He has watched him run out the club each time
• ⁠Asked about the dog bowls, he said he doesn't know where that came from and doesn't know anything about it
• ⁠Says sometimes Kendrick fans lie but not as much as drake fans, Dog bowl thing may be a rumor. Ppl on the call said they have evidence and he says he wants to see it
• ⁠Pppl on the call say rico level, getting underage women across borders from Ghana? Video girls? there is a lot of weird shyt at industry parties?
• ⁠He saw the Dennis Graham vid and sent it out, call ppl siad dad follows underage girls
• ⁠Has this been a planned calculated deal? Current situation tied to any of his past work? Coolee says this is fairly new. Pusha was catalyst, Pusha is close too... Ppl miss Coolees connection bc they don't know who he is. He is a writer, doesn't like beam. Coolee was a child when this started. Pusha was the first to say he doesn't like Wayne and he's weird. Coolee was 19-20 when he met pusha in like 2010. He wasn't invested in Beef until Pusha saying shyt. Pusha doesn't like drake bc he lies
• ⁠Pusha was the first person to beat Drake
• ⁠the call ppl talk about all these companies drake is registered owner of. Cooolee says Drake is connected to Lucian, doesn't that sound evil? Lucian is trying to give Drake rule over all American rappers.
• ⁠Drake fukked up when he lost his cult following bc of future. Future is american hero. Once he said shyt against future, he fukked up. Drake destroyed his relationship w future Kanye and kendrick. You fukk up once you destroy relationship w future. Future is last hood dude who is main stream, Kendrick is kinda a square surrounded by street dudes
• ⁠Any connection w Diddy? Kinda. Future doesn't like diddy. Future was the first to stand up to Diddy, people don't remember this. He was the first to say fukk Diddy, kanye was the second. If you listen to all disses Drake doesn't go at future, do you know why? Future is not signed to UMG, future is signed to Sony. Future can say whatever he wants. Kendrick is the first independent to beat a major at his own game. "that's the real big3, future kanye and kendrick" Drake has lost the streets in future and the overall fan base in Kanye
• ⁠Kendrick doesn't come outside. He lost bad bc he lost "the big 3" fan bases
• ⁠Drake lied about planting evidence
• ⁠Catalyst for everything- how do we not know if drake is lying or kendrick is lying? look at character traits, what do you know about what kendrick has lied about? nothing. Drake has lied about a lot
• ⁠People ask cooolee why people believe him when he talks, he says he never lies. Ppl are more popular than him and more industry, but everytime he says something it goes viral bc he tells the truth too. he is authentic
• ⁠Asked if he knows anything about the daughter? Coolee says he can't say. Tells the call ppl to dm him on twitter.
• ⁠kendrick ppl on the timeline, insinuates UMG again controlling what can be shared
• ⁠if drake says anything at all, it's over, kendrick drops it all
• ⁠Kendrick recording album rn
• ⁠if drake alludes anything, like a sub like "i slept with you wife" Drake likes to say things about women in peoples lives. That's his problem
• ⁠Drake has no business rapping about family with what he has going on. He's been tied to 20k women while Kendrick and Whitney are high school sweethearts. He lost bc he's saying things that apply to himself too

ok nevermind. i read the whole shyt and i HOPE Drake says some shyt about K dot. DO IT DAMN IT. i wanna hear that god damned vault Kendrick has. screw all this mystery shyt man!

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
TMZ is playing politics behind the scenes

I believe that for sure, especially with a lot of other shyt not related to this situation. But They also go for the money though so when the story is lined up with facts they can't be sued for libel defamation they'll run it

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
ebonyprince just posted this article:

it references drake:

Weintraub and other protesters allegedly also harassed VIP hotel guests, such as the rapper Drake on July 17, according to the lawsuit.

But the teen said Friday he “loves” Drake and even went to one of his recent concerts.

“It was a fantastic show. I enjoyed it. I got nothing against Drake,” he said.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sp The point exactly. These Cali dudes pitching and crying over the 2pac ring, they could have easily bought that and had it

I really don't like the angle they using about drake "collecting rap artifacts" but calling him a fan simultaneously. He bought the shyt because he was a fan :dead: .what exactly is the problem there?

Anyways this cooler guy is claiming to be kobe Bryant :what:

Zach bia went from club promoter to dj to social media mastermind :what: .

Come on man some of this shyt too far gone
These people sound white . I don’t use discord but does it have cameras? Also this makes it sound like a business move to attack Drake . I just finished this recording- this Nicca just casually thinking he’s better than Drake and just below Kenny , admits he writes for Kenny , he snitching on xo and future . He says he apparently orchestrated everything, also got keef to diss Drake etc
This is why Atlanta feel off worried so much sboit Drake as we sit here day 100000 of thug in jail , gunna being a rat as well as most of ysl and this fool ass trying to praise the streets
ok nevermind. i read the whole shyt and i HOPE Drake says some shyt about K dot. DO IT DAMN IT. i wanna hear that god damned vault Kendrick has. screw all this mystery shyt man!
Your boys a hater