Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
These dot stanleys got the one side of their tin foil hats extra tight when it comes to being logical :pachaha:

This Q Anon Illuminati type shyt is so annoying lol. I'm here for the raps and a little gossip. Keep all that "human sacrifice for money" shyt back in 08 YouTube videos :hhh:

If any of these dudes on that :sitdown: throw em under the jail and they music getting deleted :hubie:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Not watching this shyt but

EDIT:
TLDR- will update below as i listen on

• ⁠He(Coolee) is from chicago, kendrick's family is from chicago. Mrs duckworth is like his mom.
• ⁠He is not TDE or PGlang, he is stash brothers from chicago, his friends are from detroit. He is a rapper
• ⁠he does not like Jared lol or Beam
• ⁠says it's way deeper than LA
• ⁠Zack Bia is "controlling social media stuff"
• ⁠he says if drake says anything else about kendrick, he will at least get one song ruining his shyt. all the songs we have heard are jabs, kendrick is just punching drake, giving him a wedgie so far. 5 songs in the vault, drake does not want to hear these 5 songs
• ⁠when top and punch say stop Coolee and Daylyt stop
• ⁠Labels are involved. White flag by drake
• ⁠family ties was supposed to be the nuke to ruin kendrick, when that didn't work Beam was supposed to go see Coolee
• ⁠says drakes best writers are worse than kendrick's worse writers lol
• ⁠if kendrick is Michael Jordan, Coolee is kobe bryant. Drake is Scottie Pippen, Chubbs or Beam is Derrick Fisher.
• ⁠Coolee was calling Beam out the entire time
• ⁠J rock, Daylyt, Schoolboy Q are in too
• ⁠Confirmed Q talked to J cole saying Kendrick will say shyt you don't wanna get involved with
• ⁠Dot and Cole talked behind the scenes
• ⁠Cole was bytch made but in good faith bc he knew what was coming. Says cole is very cool, respectful, nice
• ⁠Drake mad is Cole apologized
• ⁠He has heard 4 of 5 tracks Kendrick has, the last one is fukked
• ⁠He talks a lot about he has been tweeting throughout the whole thing and everything's been true bc he's been involved. All his tweets happened
• ⁠one is very dark and personal, he was removed from the room when it played with Daylyt. Daylyt got them in trouble when he posted the Lebron video. They are trolls online but tell the truth
• ⁠all songs recorded so far were one session
• ⁠confirmed original Euphoria is 19 mins
• ⁠Drake is a good rapper but is dissassociated from the community. He cannot be a biracial canadian saying certain shyt
• ⁠Track was recorded before but edited when Kendrick heard the slave line
• ⁠Family ties (likely meant matters) is Coolees fav song and he told Dot he needed to fukk him up after that
• ⁠When drake said shyt about Pharrell that turned a lot of people on Drake, there are some people you can't talk shyt on. It makes people like Pusha, Kanye go what the fukk. Drake doesn't realize this bc he's not from here
• ⁠Pharrell is the nicest dude in the world, you cannot beat up on the nice kid and expect ppl to be on your side. Then when he says come get his legacy out of my house then holding up the chain. "this is not gangster shyt, you bought someone's chain" he says he's trying to insinuate he snatched the chain like 50 cent used to
• ⁠he's collecting american legacy chain, has a museum of american rap artifacts
• ⁠don't know who sold Pacs ring but whoever did it is money hungry
• ⁠"you got this biracial jewish canadian running around with Pac ring, you bought this shyt, acting like he 50 cent" "walking around this bytch like a mob boss"
• ⁠houston ppl will not save him, (j prince?) bc he will go back to canada at end of day and he can't call the police if he's truly a gangster
• ⁠he doesn't know anything about Hells Angel Drake ties but he's gonna "put it out to the homies"
• ⁠Drake start shyt then leave. With GDs in Memphis. Shy Glizzy got his chain snatched, drake was acting like he did it. Drakes dad is from Memphis but he's not. It was black youngsta who took the chain, Drake was trying to act like he did. He acts like he's the one putting stuff in play, acting tough
• ⁠Everyone in america knows drake is a soft punk, the ppl with him are tough but he runs out the club every time. He has watched him run out the club each time
• ⁠Asked about the dog bowls, he said he doesn't know where that came from and doesn't know anything about it
• ⁠Says sometimes Kendrick fans lie but not as much as drake fans, Dog bowl thing may be a rumor. Ppl on the call said they have evidence and he says he wants to see it
• ⁠Pppl on the call say rico level, getting underage women across borders from Ghana? Video girls? there is a lot of weird shyt at industry parties?
• ⁠He saw the Dennis Graham vid and sent it out, call ppl siad dad follows underage girls
• ⁠Has this been a planned calculated deal? Current situation tied to any of his past work? Coolee says this is fairly new. Pusha was catalyst, Pusha is close too... Ppl miss Coolees connection bc they don't know who he is. He is a writer, doesn't like beam. Coolee was a child when this started. Pusha was the first to say he doesn't like Wayne and he's weird. Coolee was 19-20 when he met pusha in like 2010. He wasn't invested in Beef until Pusha saying shyt. Pusha doesn't like drake bc he lies
• ⁠Pusha was the first person to beat Drake
• ⁠the call ppl talk about all these companies drake is registered owner of. Cooolee says Drake is connected to Lucian, doesn't that sound evil? Lucian is trying to give Drake rule over all American rappers.
• ⁠Drake fukked up when he lost his cult following bc of future. Future is american hero. Once he said shyt against future, he fukked up. Drake destroyed his relationship w future Kanye and kendrick. You fukk up once you destroy relationship w future. Future is last hood dude who is main stream, Kendrick is kinda a square surrounded by street dudes
• ⁠Any connection w Diddy? Kinda. Future doesn't like diddy. Future was the first to stand up to Diddy, people don't remember this. He was the first to say fukk Diddy, kanye was the second. If you listen to all disses Drake doesn't go at future, do you know why? Future is not signed to UMG, future is signed to Sony. Future can say whatever he wants. Kendrick is the first independent to beat a major at his own game. "that's the real big3, future kanye and kendrick" Drake has lost the streets in future and the overall fan base in Kanye
• ⁠Kendrick doesn't come outside. He lost bad bc he lost "the big 3" fan bases
• ⁠Drake lied about planting evidence
• ⁠Catalyst for everything- how do we not know if drake is lying or kendrick is lying? look at character traits, what do you know about what kendrick has lied about? nothing. Drake has lied about a lot
• ⁠People ask cooolee why people believe him when he talks, he says he never lies. Ppl are more popular than him and more industry, but everytime he says something it goes viral bc he tells the truth too. he is authentic
• ⁠Asked if he knows anything about the daughter? Coolee says he can't say. Tells the call ppl to dm him on twitter.
• ⁠kendrick ppl on the timeline, insinuates UMG again controlling what can be shared
• ⁠if drake says anything at all, it's over, kendrick drops it all
• ⁠Kendrick recording album rn
• ⁠if drake alludes anything, like a sub like "i slept with you wife" Drake likes to say things about women in peoples lives. That's his problem
• ⁠Drake has no business rapping about family with what he has going on. He's been tied to 20k women while Kendrick and Whitney are high school sweethearts. He lost bc he's saying things that apply to himself too

cliffs of cliffs? :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That doesn't make sense, why would Metro try to end he and drakes career.

Metro was talking OK twitter about "I can't speak on this and that bc it wouldn't be a good looking for either of us" a few days ago :merchant:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

I honestly think Drake & Metro was fukking the same dude on the low. Drake's career would take a big hit if we found out he was undercover canadien brother. We already all know Metro is fruity, we've seen him dancing in tight ass jorts in future videos for 10 years :huhldup:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahh ok Coolie deleted his tweet. I copied it in my old post but it's now deleted

He basically said, it is not about both of them including metro being pdf.. but it is close but no..he said metro would not be in trouble due to to any revelation.

The comments are then speculating, it was metro alluding to someone close to him like a family member being groomed by drake.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Metro was talking OK twitter about "I can't speak on this and that bc it wouldn't be a good looking for either of us" a few days ago :merchant:

Yeah I am saying, why would metro risk his own career and start a beef/campaign against Drake knowing his career would end too? He already went into hiding after the metro groomin tweets but he was willing to sacrifice his career on info barely anyone knew besides Drake, him and some others.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I honestly think Drake & Metro was fukking the same dude on the low. Drake's career would take a big hit if we found out he was undercover canadien brother. We already all know Metro is fruity, we've seen him dancing in tight ass jorts in future videos for 10 years :huhldup:

They must be into the same trehs that's why he was the "69 god" :ohhh: .

Unctie won't like those anti alphabet bars Kendrick :usure: . Also he trying to say none of his people were ever involved with pimping? Bc they on that Baka time if they were

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk if shyt is up for auction then it's fair game. Fans and stans buy memorabilia and collectors item every day. People don't fukk with Drake and are using it to make everything an L.

I'm just being objective here.

Breh normal fans are not buying items worn by people that died. Please cut the bullsh*t out. That's some extreme, weird outlier sh*t even among people that collect memorabilia. I'm a huge fan of De La Soul but I'm not about to buy Trugoy's shoes from his last performance. It felt weird even typing it out.

Fred.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dogset lawst
@Rhapture these your people :ufdup:
since-its-national-pet-day-heres-kendrick-with-a-dog-v0-qgetwzeszvtc1

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah I am saying, why would metro risk his own career and start a beef/campaign against Drake knowing his career would end too? He already went into hiding after the metro groomin tweets but he was willing to sacrifice his career on info barely anyone knew besides Drake, him and some others.

All these guys feel they've reached a certain level where they can do and say reckless things. Talking tough and acting tough. Debauchery. Feel they'll always bounce back or make a hit to get them back in the public good graces